Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim/Dave/Friends Tour Dates Revealed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
krystal Posted - 10/07/2003 : 10:19:06 AM
I'm planning to make it to the Philadelphia show, 12/15.
27   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ImLost@Sea Posted - 10/29/2003 : 09:35:21 AM
Anybody going to the Bryce Jordan show, let me know... It may turn out that I'm going alone. I have no idea what this show will be like, but I know I will be VERY upset if Tim isn't there. Also if Trey were there too I'd probably shit my britches. Anyway, give me a holler at jamesparsons@excite.com if you plan on attending the premier concert in State College... Peace
Katchoo Posted - 10/28/2003 : 11:32:57 AM
I am so excited about this show. The night that we went to see TIM in Chicago, my boyfriend's sister happened to be playing Storytellers as we were getting ready to head out. So I mentioned to her that we were going to see Tim, and she was like, "Oh my God. That guy is fucking amazing. He is so good."

Come to find out that she watches Storytellers a lot. So since we are going to get tickets this weekend anyway, we decided to buy her one too. You should have seen her face when I told her about it. It was like this sweet disbelief...She was like..."I would love to go!" And then she gave me this big old hug. That felt really good.

So yay! I am going to see if my sister can hook up some backstage passes for us. That would totally complete the experience for all of us.

I am so pumped! Yay yay yay!!!
therippa Posted - 10/20/2003 : 1:59:27 PM
My best hope is for the warehouse too. I'm going to try to go to the Oakland show, but the bay area is PACKED with people who would be interested in this show for various reasons, and I don't see myself getting tickets through ticketmaster...especially with what happened last time Dave & Tim toured. As much as I'd like to see this show, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I guess I'll just have to download it a few days afterwards :-)

PJK Posted - 10/19/2003 : 7:56:56 PM
Therippa, I have a feeling you are right about the tickets. Unless someone is real lucky with the warehouse it will be almost impossible to get tickets. I forgot about the "Phish factor." Phish sold out the Wachovia Center (Phila.)in a matter of minutes yesterday. I will say one thing about them, they don't scam their fans, all tickets were $37.50. I wanted to see Simon and Garfunkle but their tickets were $80-$270! (that show sold out too!)

Thank god TIM still does his own tours.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/11/2003 : 03:49:36 AM
Looks like Nov. 1st will be the date that the L.A. show goes on sale to the public. Damn, I wish I still worked at wherehouse and did onsales.
Katchoo Posted - 10/09/2003 : 2:02:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

quote:
Originally posted by therippa

May I say to everyone who wishes to attend these shows, good luck finding tickets.

Fuck Ticketmaster!

Why what is up with ticketing?

What isn't up with ticketing. There is some intense competition going on for those spots. Intense. DMB fans are no friggin joke. Add Phish fans to the mix and damn....

But don't let that discourage you! One of my best friends has never paid for a big concert and always gets in. (Usually by sneaking in somehow.) Her motto: "It's only a wall."

See the key with TIcketMaster is that you have to find the spots that no one else goes to. Like the little carcineria in the further parts of the city or the barely running record store in the small outlying areas. I got really good Chris Rock tickets that way.

K.

PJK Posted - 10/09/2003 : 10:07:18 AM
Hey Rob, closer to the concert I will email you and others from the area. Hopefully a bunch of us will get tickets.
victorwootenfan Posted - 10/09/2003 : 08:48:56 AM
flamin moe anyone?
Miss Sorrel Posted - 10/09/2003 : 08:07:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

May I say to everyone who wishes to attend these shows, good luck finding tickets.

Fuck Ticketmaster!

Why what is up with ticketing?
ajsthind Posted - 10/08/2003 : 9:33:56 PM
I'm going to try and go to at least two of the three shows in California. I am really excited to see Tim again, it will be a year and half by then.
AJ
DaRavyn Posted - 10/08/2003 : 5:06:14 PM
I should have read this whole thread before my previous post. For the Philly show I would be extremely interested in meeting some others from here before the show for a beer or something, so post or drop a line to my e mail with details later on closer to the show , it would be greatly appreciated thanks Rob
DaRavyn Posted - 10/08/2003 : 5:03:24 PM
Hoping to see some happy faces from this board out there at some of the shows. I am trying to get tickets for both NY , both PA, and IL so hopefully I can get like one of the shows. Does anyone know if Fluffy Rew or Mason are on tour also with them?
Miss Sorrel Posted - 10/08/2003 : 08:35:05 AM
Well PJK I am planning a northern trip... but i think if I go to any of these shows it will be in Boston! ... yet all at the same time!

Does anybody know how this show is working? Like are they ALL going to be playing at the same time... or is DM playing with them at different times, different dates or something?
bugman96 Posted - 10/08/2003 : 01:11:42 AM
I'll probably get ticekts (or try to) but my exams end on the 16th and the Philly show is the 15.
Arthen Posted - 10/08/2003 : 12:01:39 AM
Ah. Missed that. Well, that completely crushes my hopes for a solo tour this winter. Darn!
Erich Posted - 10/07/2003 : 9:39:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

Did anyone else notice that the official website never said who the friends were?

Greetings from the Warehouse,

We are pleased to announce An Acoustic and Electric Evening with Dave Matthews and Friends:
Trey Anastasio, Brady Blade, Tony Hall, Ray Paczkowski and Tim Reynolds. The evening will
also feature special guest Emmylou Harris and Spyboy.

Warehouse Ticketing Series 8-2003
Ordering Period Begins: 7:00 p.m., ET, Thursday October 9, 2003
Ordering Period Ends: 12:00 p.m. (noon), ET, Monday October 20, 2003
Order confirmations will be posted on or before Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Tour dates for 2003 and 2004 are as follows:
Fri, December 12 / Bryce Jordan Center / University Park, PA
Sat, December 13 / Dunkin' Donuts Center / Providence, RI
Mon, December 15 / Wachovia Center / Philadelphia, PA
Tue, December 16 / Fleet Center / Boston, MA
Wed, December 17 / Madison Square Garden / New York, NY
Fri, December 19 / Hartford Civic Center / Hartford, CT
Sat, December 20 / Blue Cross Arena / Rochester, NY
Mon, December 22 / Allstate Arena / Rosemont, IL
Mon, January 12 / Key Arena / Seattle, WA
Wed, January 14 / Cox Arena / San Diego, CA
Thu, January 15 / Staples Center / Los Angeles, CA
Fri, January 16 / Oakland Arena / Oakland, CA
PJK Posted - 10/07/2003 : 9:27:18 PM
True, but I have it from a reliable source (a friend of TIM's) that he will be playing with Dave. As for Trey???? Maybe different friends for different shows? But TIM should be there for all of them.
Arthen Posted - 10/07/2003 : 8:33:45 PM
Did anyone else notice that the official website never said who the friends were?

I guess I'm still holding out hope that Tim will come to the west coast with his own set up. Aw well...
therippa Posted - 10/07/2003 : 8:02:57 PM

Fuck Ticketmaster!
PJK Posted - 10/07/2003 : 5:40:46 PM
Erich, come to the Philly show! I hope to be there! We need to do the same as the west coast TIM fans are doing and get a group together to meet before/after the show!

Hey Jesse, how about you?? Black lotus????? (an after baby date with your wife maybe?????) Dave, you too???? And Liz how about it???? I know I would love to see you and Hoover again! Hey Krystal is going to this show, lets make it a reunion!!!!
Chris and Elliott how about it?????
Sorrel, come North hehehe!!!!

Fluffy come on, this would be so much fun! Come to Philly!!!!
KevinLesko Posted - 10/07/2003 : 3:26:43 PM
Fri, December 12 / Bryce Jordan Center / University Park, PA
Sat, December 13 / Dunkin' Donuts Center / Providence, RI
Mon, December 15 / Wachovia Center / Philadelphia, PA
Tue, December 16 / Fleet Center / Boston, MA
Wed, December 17 / Madison Square Garden / New York, NY
Fri, December 19 / Hartford Civic Center / Hartford, CT
Sat, December 20 / Blue Cross Arena / Rochester, NY
Mon, December 22 / Allstate Arena / Rosemont, IL
Mon, January 12 / Key Arena / Seattle, WA
Wed, January 14 / Cox Arena / San Diego, CA
Thu, January 15 / Staples Center / Los Angeles, CA
Fri, January 16 / Oakland Arena / Oakland, CA
JemezRollingStream Posted - 10/07/2003 : 3:04:59 PM
Mind posting the dates, venues?

Tom
Erich Posted - 10/07/2003 : 3:03:16 PM
we'll see how many i can get to
KevinLesko Posted - 10/07/2003 : 2:31:56 PM

quote:
am planning on being at the January 15th show at Staples Center. Perhaps us SoCal people can organize a TIM fan meet or something?

count me in surfer X
SurferX Posted - 10/07/2003 : 2:12:11 PM
I am planning on being at the January 15th show at Staples Center. Perhaps us SoCal people can organize a TIM fan meet or something?
krystal Posted - 10/07/2003 : 12:12:46 PM
Katchoo, I'm a member of the Warehouse (for ticketing purposes only, of course :), pre-sale starts Thursday, if I can help you out, I will. E-mail me at krystaltn@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Katchoo Posted - 10/07/2003 : 11:17:19 AM
I'll see yall in the Chi! Hells yeah!

Although a Monday is going to be hectic, I can leave early from work or something. Provided that I actually land tickets...there is that piece too...I got a couple tricks up my sleeve though...

Yay!

Katchoo

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000