Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Rumours and possibilities flying for Winooski

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:56:49 PM
Higher Ground says Trey and Co may be coming to the show. I talked to Guster today and they are playing in Burlington same nite as us but they have an early show so they are hoping to make it to the our show later. Higher Ground said they would honor their tour passes for admission for band and crew and offered a special deal for the folks who attend the Guster show. With your ticket stub from Guster, you can get into Higher Ground for the TR show for a measly $5. So it could turn out to be quite an interesting evening. I met the Guster folks when BROCK opened for them in Baltimore and we got to talking and alot of them are big TR fans. They hoped out paths would cross so they could check out a show. I wake up this morning and there is a tour bus parked outside my window and guess who it was. I looked on the internet to see who else was in town and low and behold, it's Guster. So I called their tour manager who was out golfing in rain storm here in Burlington but finally caught up with him when he returned. They are excited and gonna try and make our late show after their early show if scheduling permits. Could be a wild nite.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Saint Jude Posted - 10/01/2003 : 02:59:27 AM
quote:
Higher Ground says Trey and Co may be coming to the show.

Higher Ground used to be Fleabass's and mine's' old band name... weird.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/01/2003 : 01:45:30 AM

thomasode Posted - 09/30/2003 : 5:29:47 PM
Wow! I love Guster. Funny Guys(I get the emails) :)
krystal Posted - 09/26/2003 : 3:36:17 PM
I saw Guster last August in KC, when they were touring with John Mayer. They are awesome! Let us know how it turns out! :)
KevinLesko Posted - 09/26/2003 : 2:02:52 PM
oh yeah! As I've said before, not only are the boys from Guster great musicians, but they are also some of the funniest guys I have seen. Anyone who gets their emails knows what I mean. I'm sure if they show up, it will be a PARTY!
jsoldo Posted - 09/26/2003 : 1:22:55 PM
Guster is awesome! I wanna meet them!
PJK Posted - 09/25/2003 : 9:18:45 PM
Ahhhh when Kevin sees this he is going to freak out! I know he likes Guster too!

I agree with Arthen, you will have to let us know how it went!
Arthen Posted - 09/25/2003 : 6:02:21 PM
You'll have to let us know how it goes of course!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000