Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 EQUILIBRIUM SEPTouR03 POSTER

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/06/2003 : 9:13:38 PM
Well everyone, I recieved the new TouR posTeR for the upcoming acoustic/elecTRic TouR. Unfortunately, I have not recieved an email with a copy that I can post, you will just have to take my word that they are NICE!! Anyway, I will be selling the remaining promo posters at the shows and I wanted to offer them to you guys first. I will set aside as many as I need to so I can make sure all of you get first crack at them. They will be $5 plus postage and handling OR $5 and you can send your money in a poster tube and I will pick up the postage myself. That's the deal. So let me know who wants one so I know how many to set aside. Poster color scheme is green and yellow with 2 distorted images of TR, one with an acoustic guitar and one with an elecTRic guitar. They are distorted images of pics taken by me on the last ChaosView TouR. It says TimReynolds in yellow at the top and Acoustic/Electric EQUILIBRIUM in yellow in the middle between the 2 pics. There is a green strip across the bottom for info about shows. They measure 14" by 8 1/2".
21   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
krystal Posted - 10/06/2003 : 09:59:23 AM
Fluffy,
If you have an extra one, I'd like one, just let me know where to send the money. Thanks, Krystal
thomasode Posted - 10/05/2003 : 2:52:59 PM
Fluffy, whats the deal with these? Will I be able to order them out from CO?
bugman96 Posted - 09/25/2003 : 8:04:25 PM
Fluffy, I wasn't able to pick one up at the New Brunswick show but I'd still like one if it's possible. Just let me know.

Thanks again,
Jesse
prsmartin Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:41:24 PM
Fluffy, I need one. I didn't get one in time before the stuff was packed up at the show. I was also precoccupied and forgot until it was too late. So, please hold one for me as well. Thanks!
ryan28 Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:29:47 PM
I'd like to get a poster too. Please let me know where to send the $$. Thanks!
Fluffy Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:29:06 PM
holding for:
flacosuave
Kevin Lesko
enthuTIMsiast Jason
thomasode
ryan28
prsmartin
bugman Jesse

did you already get one:
JemezFoodPeople
flacosuave Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:22:46 PM
Fluffy, whats the address i'm supposed to sent the money too, i'd really like a poster, thanks
Fluffy Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:19:59 PM
So who got one and who still needs one. One more TIMe, post if you need me to save one for you. Those of you who already picked one up at show, THANX!!!
flacosuave Posted - 09/23/2003 : 8:03:27 PM
Hey thanks man, I need a TIM poster in my room, I'm in Texas and not able to get one myself.
PJK Posted - 09/23/2003 : 7:32:24 PM
flacosuave, if not I can pick up a poster for you too at the Bryn Mawr show. Always happy to help a fellow board member out!
flacosuave Posted - 09/23/2003 : 6:59:56 PM
Hey Fluffy, is there anyway of getting the poster thru the mail???
PJK Posted - 09/23/2003 : 6:45:53 PM
Hey Kevin, I will pick up one for you when I go to the Bryn Mawr shou if they have some.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/23/2003 : 6:04:34 PM
anyone have a picture of the poster yet?
thomasode Posted - 09/08/2003 : 8:56:31 PM
Sweet Fluffy! hook me one

thanks!!
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 09/08/2003 : 02:19:56 AM
Fluffy, save one for me for the show at PSU, or New Brunswick or Bryn Mawr. I hope to make it to all three, barring any trauma.
prsmartin Posted - 09/07/2003 : 10:21:06 PM
Hey Erich, I will be at that show as well. We should meet up there. BTW, your website is looking quite exquisite. I enjoy it immensely! Well done, cheerio...

Fluffy, I will grab a Light Up Ahead and a promo poster as well at either the 9/10 show in Columbus, or the 9/11 show in Cleveland. Thanks for giving us all first crack at these.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/07/2003 : 1:56:40 PM
I also would like to have one held for me. Thanks.
bugman96 Posted - 09/07/2003 : 1:14:38 PM
Put me down for one. I can mail out the money or I can pick it up at the 9/19 show. Thanks Fluffy!

-Jesse
donovan5 [at] tcnj.edu
KevinLesko Posted - 09/07/2003 : 03:03:59 AM
You know I can't pass that up! I'd be grateful if you would set one aside for me to buy, so I can add it to the collection:

flacosuave Posted - 09/07/2003 : 01:31:43 AM
Oh I'll definately purchase one of those, need to know where to send the money. I need a TIM REYNOLDS poster in my room
Erich Posted - 09/06/2003 : 10:50:06 PM
thanks for the offer, fluffy! if you can set one aside, i'll purchase it next week at the 9/10 show which im set to be at. A light up ahead disc would be nice to purchase as well, but im patient

See you soon :)

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000