Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 first time`

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 08/30/2003 : 03:43:42 AM
im going to the sept 17 show in Nj at the state theatre in new brunsiwick. this will be my first TR shw ever. im more excited then anything ever. Hey fluffy i plan on giving my cd to Tim or you so keep watch for it. youll really enjoy it
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/02/2003 : 11:11:29 PM
I remember when I lost my Tim Reynolds Concert Cherry. It was a bloody religious experience, and ever since I've been craving another show. So now I just pray and hope that he'll come back west!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 09/02/2003 : 11:03:19 PM
I want a first TIMe! I was actually seriously considering flying up to VT and staying with my sister and going to the Winooski show... but happily and unhappily as the case may have it, I am already using my "vaction weekend" the following weekend to see Radiohead... there's just no way I could drop that much cash and expect to get subs for that many classes!
Erich Posted - 08/31/2003 : 1:49:30 PM
easy as pie to meet. just chill after the show :)
rubylith Posted - 08/31/2003 : 1:19:33 PM
yes i meant the 19th, just got the tickets in the other day. its gonna be sweeet. gonna have to try and meet tim. Is he hard to meet? i need to tell him how awesome he is
lol
PJK Posted - 08/30/2003 : 9:12:56 PM
Woohooo! Can't wait to see you again! I will be easy to spot, I will be the one with the scarf on my head. (no hair) See you in Bryn Mawr!
bugman96 Posted - 08/30/2003 : 7:36:32 PM
Yeah I'll be at the New Brunswick show and most likely Bryn Mawr.

See ya there.
PJK Posted - 08/30/2003 : 2:16:28 PM
Dave, check the date, I am sure you know the correct one and just put the 17th down by mistake but that show is Sept 19th. I am so happy you will get to go!

Try to get to Bryn Mawr too, on the 28th, I hope to get to that one for sure. I am going to buy a ticket ASAP. Erich if you need a ride I can pick you up and take you back to the Trenton Station.
Erich Posted - 08/30/2003 : 12:20:48 PM
cool deal. I'll most likely be there as well :)

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000