TRelated Topics
 first time`
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  03:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im going to the sept 17 show in Nj at the state theatre in new brunsiwick. this will be my first TR shw ever. im more excited then anything ever. Hey fluffy i plan on giving my cd to Tim or you so keep watch for it. youll really enjoy it

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  12:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cool deal. I'll most likely be there as well :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  2:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave, check the date, I am sure you know the correct one and just put the 17th down by mistake but that show is Sept 19th. I am so happy you will get to go!

Try to get to Bryn Mawr too, on the 28th, I hope to get to that one for sure. I am going to buy a ticket ASAP. Erich if you need a ride I can pick you up and take you back to the Trenton Station.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  7:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I'll be at the New Brunswick show and most likely Bryn Mawr.

See ya there.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  9:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woohooo! Can't wait to see you again! I will be easy to spot, I will be the one with the scarf on my head. (no hair) See you in Bryn Mawr!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2003 :  1:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes i meant the 19th, just got the tickets in the other day. its gonna be sweeet. gonna have to try and meet tim. Is he hard to meet? i need to tell him how awesome he is
lol
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2003 :  1:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
easy as pie to meet. just chill after the show :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  11:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I want a first TIMe! I was actually seriously considering flying up to VT and staying with my sister and going to the Winooski show... but happily and unhappily as the case may have it, I am already using my "vaction weekend" the following weekend to see Radiohead... there's just no way I could drop that much cash and expect to get subs for that many classes!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  11:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember when I lost my Tim Reynolds Concert Cherry. It was a bloody religious experience, and ever since I've been craving another show. So now I just pray and hope that he'll come back west!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000