Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim Reynolds Is not touring with DMB correct?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gravedigger Posted - 03/05/2003 : 4:02:14 PM
Can anyone confirm that Tim is not going on the full band tour this summer.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/19/2003 : 11:39:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

Look, if you're gonna die if TIM plays with the band...just give me your ticket. Tickets are no good to a corpse.

If you get the ticket, does Xar get the corpse?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, breathe..., HAHAHAHAH!
tericee Posted - 03/18/2003 : 9:51:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

Look, if you're gonna die if TIM plays with the band...just give me your ticket. Tickets are no good to a corpse.

If you get the ticket, does Xar get the corpse?
thomasode Posted - 03/18/2003 : 2:03:34 PM
Man, I saw Bodywars and My PARENTS threw up. I thought it was fun.
CPPJames Posted - 03/17/2003 : 12:11:11 PM
I saw Body Wars when I was like 13 and it made me violently ill. I don't know if it was the journey through the body or the motion of the little machine you ride on, but I was horribly ill for a full day after riding that thing. I'll never go back on it.
Dickey500 Posted - 03/17/2003 : 11:07:40 AM
bassguy675 Posted - 03/06/2003 : 12:58:53 PM
hahahahahaha......Body Wars......I was 4 when I saw that....I cried like a little girl. If Tim were to hit up some DMB concerts, I'd die right where I was standing.

Peace
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/06/2003 : 12:00:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

Tim should play his next solo show with that video from Body Wars in the Epcot Center (hope someone knows what I'm referring to) in the background.

HAHAHAHAHA, i remember that when i went to disney. Freaked me
out tho cause i was only like 6 years old.
CPPJames Posted - 03/05/2003 : 9:54:19 PM
Tim should play his next solo show with that video from Body Wars in the Epcot Center (hope someone knows what I'm referring to) in the background.
Erich Posted - 03/05/2003 : 9:20:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NeverKillADream

News Update: TR will be playing all the acoustic shows, all the band shows, him and dave are going on a saxaphone tour, then TR & the band are planning some underwater shows, meanwhile TR & Bela Fleck will be recording a instramental tribute to Tenasious D.

(on the dave boards, one rumor, given a few hours, will look somthing like that, Lmao.)

the underwater tour was so 2 years ago though. Tim is doing a molecular lung tour though, to metophoricaly show his fight against his pneumonia. HOpefuly he'll be injected into a lung near you!
NeverKillADream Posted - 03/05/2003 : 9:09:50 PM
News Update: TR will be playing all the acoustic shows, all the band shows, him and dave are going on a saxaphone tour, then TR & the band are planning some underwater shows, meanwhile TR & Bela Fleck will be recording a instramental tribute to Tenasious D.

(on the dave boards, one rumor, given a few hours, will look somthing like that, Lmao.)
ner02 Posted - 03/05/2003 : 7:56:08 PM
If I'm lucky I should be able to get tickets to the DMBand show in Dallas, TX. Hopefully Tim will be able to make a special appearance at that show. The Dave & Tim tour was scheduled anywhere close enough for me to make the trip :-(
rhymsesthecat Posted - 03/05/2003 : 6:54:05 PM
he is playin with dave
i was gonna go
but i dont know about the summer tour...
i hope so
monkeyman41 Posted - 03/05/2003 : 6:04:18 PM
since we are talking about tims plans. any updates on how hes feeling
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/05/2003 : 5:54:29 PM
And elephants could fly outta my butt!!!
Jordan Posted - 03/05/2003 : 5:29:50 PM
hey, it could happen. tim might guest on a few shows, but i doubt he'll tour all 53 with the band...that's a lot
CPPJames Posted - 03/05/2003 : 4:46:02 PM
I'll admit the thought crossed my mind as well. I'd be headed to the Gorge for sure, in that case.
PJK Posted - 03/05/2003 : 4:17:11 PM
No, can't confirm, but that is one way to start a rumor! Where did you come up with that? Just curious.
KevinLesko Posted - 03/05/2003 : 4:16:22 PM
No real word yet, but there has been talk of TR rescheduling the CO dats during the summer, so that would point to no.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000