Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim Reynolds Is not touring with DMB correct?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  4:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone confirm that Tim is not going on the full band tour this summer.

db.etree.org/smyry52

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  4:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No real word yet, but there has been talk of TR rescheduling the CO dats during the summer, so that would point to no.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  4:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, can't confirm, but that is one way to start a rumor! Where did you come up with that? Just curious.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  4:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll admit the thought crossed my mind as well. I'd be headed to the Gorge for sure, in that case.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Jordan
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  5:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jordan's Homepage  Send Jordan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, it could happen. tim might guest on a few shows, but i doubt he'll tour all 53 with the band...that's a lot

Jordan
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  5:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And elephants could fly outta my butt!!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  6:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
since we are talking about tims plans. any updates on how hes feeling
Go to Top of Page

rhymsesthecat
Try A Little Harder

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  6:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Send rhymsesthecat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he is playin with dave
i was gonna go
but i dont know about the summer tour...
i hope so

rhymsesthecat
Go to Top of Page

ner02
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  7:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I'm lucky I should be able to get tickets to the DMBand show in Dallas, TX. Hopefully Tim will be able to make a special appearance at that show. The Dave & Tim tour was scheduled anywhere close enough for me to make the trip :-(
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  9:09:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
News Update: TR will be playing all the acoustic shows, all the band shows, him and dave are going on a saxaphone tour, then TR & the band are planning some underwater shows, meanwhile TR & Bela Fleck will be recording a instramental tribute to Tenasious D.

(on the dave boards, one rumor, given a few hours, will look somthing like that, Lmao.)

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  9:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NeverKillADream

News Update: TR will be playing all the acoustic shows, all the band shows, him and dave are going on a saxaphone tour, then TR & the band are planning some underwater shows, meanwhile TR & Bela Fleck will be recording a instramental tribute to Tenasious D.

(on the dave boards, one rumor, given a few hours, will look somthing like that, Lmao.)

the underwater tour was so 2 years ago though. Tim is doing a molecular lung tour though, to metophoricaly show his fight against his pneumonia. HOpefuly he'll be injected into a lung near you!

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  9:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim should play his next solo show with that video from Body Wars in the Epcot Center (hope someone knows what I'm referring to) in the background.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  12:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

Tim should play his next solo show with that video from Body Wars in the Epcot Center (hope someone knows what I'm referring to) in the background.

HAHAHAHAHA, i remember that when i went to disney. Freaked me
out tho cause i was only like 6 years old.

Go to Top of Page

bassguy675
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  12:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit bassguy675's Homepage  Send bassguy675 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahahahaha......Body Wars......I was 4 when I saw that....I cried like a little girl. If Tim were to hit up some DMB concerts, I'd die right where I was standing.

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  11:07:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Look, if you're gonna die if TIM plays with the band...just give me your ticket. Tickets are no good to a corpse.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  12:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw Body Wars when I was like 13 and it made me violently ill. I don't know if it was the journey through the body or the motion of the little machine you ride on, but I was horribly ill for a full day after riding that thing. I'll never go back on it.

Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2003 :  2:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, I saw Bodywars and My PARENTS threw up. I thought it was fun.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2003 :  9:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

Look, if you're gonna die if TIM plays with the band...just give me your ticket. Tickets are no good to a corpse.

If you get the ticket, does Xar get the corpse?
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2003 :  11:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

If you get the ticket, does Xar get the corpse?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, breathe..., HAHAHAHAH!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000