Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Hello Newbies Please check this out

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 02/18/2003 : 11:35:00 PM
Hello: TimeToGo; Tim~Dave; Polo; Gravedigger; the 6-string; Jordan; Maureenkohl; CSUSteve; Suad731: Sinko 25; KitKatCrush;
Mickdilly; ericclapton; HFE; Kramer 73 and any other new people, even you lurkers, you know who you are. Help TIM by signing up as a Fan of TIM's at the Rolling Stone site listed on the thread linked below. If you all signed up we would have a total of about 81. It would be a really nice thing for you to do and it doesn't take much effort, think about it!

You know you want to do this......Thanks in advance!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2810
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 03/18/2003 : 7:19:01 PM
It is up to 85! I know there are more of you out there. If you haven't signed up please do so, its not a hassel, its free! It would help TIM and us! Thanks!

PJK Posted - 03/07/2003 : 10:37:57 PM
TTT again, we are getting real close to 100. I know TIM has way more than 100 fans! If you signed on resently check to make sure it really registered your screen name.
Thanks!
PJK Posted - 03/03/2003 : 5:41:00 PM
Gravedigger....thanks! Tell your friends.I would love to see it hit in the 1,000's but it has to go one at a time and every ONE counts!
Gravedigger Posted - 03/03/2003 : 5:33:53 PM
Added
PJK Posted - 03/02/2003 : 11:36:39 PM
Hey Christina and dancheatham, welcome to the board! Thanks for signing up! Hope you both stick around and keep on posting!

I will have to go and see what its up to now. Thanks again!

This is sooo cool! It's up to 80.....only 20 away from the "first" 100!!!!
dancheatham Posted - 03/02/2003 : 6:50:33 PM
I'm added =)
Christina Posted - 02/28/2003 : 12:44:07 PM
I Just signed up... I really wish there were more!! I am new to these boards but not to the music... hope RS recognizes TR sooner rather than later!
PJK Posted - 02/20/2003 : 01:21:52 AM
THANK YOU!!!! Maureenkohl (and son), sinko25, and ericclapton!!!!

BTW so glad all of you are on board here!
maureenkohl Posted - 02/19/2003 : 11:57:16 PM
To PJK-I have already signed up- so count me in, as one of the new fan club members-I will let my son know, to do the same-----Maureen
ericclapton Posted - 02/19/2003 : 10:51:26 PM
I'm headed over there now to sign up. Thanks.
sinko25 Posted - 02/19/2003 : 8:02:01 PM
Hey,

Just listed myself. And on an unrelated note, I gotta say that this board is probably the nicest towards newbies like myself, especially with me posting a question that had already been asked a few topics below on my first post. Hope to catch some of you at a Tim and Dave show...
PJK Posted - 02/19/2003 : 4:12:18 PM
Oh no!Oooooops! Sorry I guess that is one of the hazzards of trying to find out all the new names. I will make the adjustment....hehe I am thinking he has been around longer than I have....am I right?

Hey TIMe TO GO.....THANKS!!!!!

I noticed that Indiana James is not signed up at the Rolling Stone site, at least not with that screen name. Did you sign up IJ????
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/19/2003 : 1:04:24 PM
Tsk Tsk... gotta be careful who you call a noob Pam. Indiana James has been around for quite a while... he may have even been around slightly longer than other members.
TimeToGo Posted - 02/19/2003 : 09:47:09 AM
all set, i signed up as a fan

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000