New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2003 :  11:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello: TimeToGo; Tim~Dave; Polo; Gravedigger; the 6-string; Jordan; Maureenkohl; CSUSteve; Suad731: Sinko 25; KitKatCrush;
Mickdilly; ericclapton; HFE; Kramer 73 and any other new people, even you lurkers, you know who you are. Help TIM by signing up as a Fan of TIM's at the Rolling Stone site listed on the thread linked below. If you all signed up we would have a total of about 81. It would be a really nice thing for you to do and it doesn't take much effort, think about it!

You know you want to do this......Thanks in advance!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2810

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

TimeToGo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  09:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
all set, i signed up as a fan
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  1:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tsk Tsk... gotta be careful who you call a noob Pam. Indiana James has been around for quite a while... he may have even been around slightly longer than other members.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  4:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no!Oooooops! Sorry I guess that is one of the hazzards of trying to find out all the new names. I will make the adjustment....hehe I am thinking he has been around longer than I have....am I right?

Hey TIMe TO GO.....THANKS!!!!!

I noticed that Indiana James is not signed up at the Rolling Stone site, at least not with that screen name. Did you sign up IJ????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

sinko25
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  8:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit sinko25's Homepage  Send sinko25 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey,

Just listed myself. And on an unrelated note, I gotta say that this board is probably the nicest towards newbies like myself, especially with me posting a question that had already been asked a few topics below on my first post. Hope to catch some of you at a Tim and Dave show...

"Damn, and I say damn because fuck isn't nice." -Dave Matthews
Go to Top of Page

ericclapton
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  10:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit ericclapton's Homepage  Send ericclapton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm headed over there now to sign up. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

maureenkohl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  11:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To PJK-I have already signed up- so count me in, as one of the new fan club members-I will let my son know, to do the same-----Maureen
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2003 :  01:21:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THANK YOU!!!! Maureenkohl (and son), sinko25, and ericclapton!!!!

BTW so glad all of you are on board here!

Go to Top of Page

Christina
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  12:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Christina an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I Just signed up... I really wish there were more!! I am new to these boards but not to the music... hope RS recognizes TR sooner rather than later!
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  6:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm added =)

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  11:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Christina and dancheatham, welcome to the board! Thanks for signing up! Hope you both stick around and keep on posting!

I will have to go and see what its up to now. Thanks again!

This is sooo cool! It's up to 80.....only 20 away from the "first" 100!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  5:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Added

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  5:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gravedigger....thanks! Tell your friends.I would love to see it hit in the 1,000's but it has to go one at a time and every ONE counts!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2003 :  10:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT again, we are getting real close to 100. I know TIM has way more than 100 fans! If you signed on resently check to make sure it really registered your screen name.
Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2003 :  7:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is up to 85! I know there are more of you out there. If you haven't signed up please do so, its not a hassel, its free! It would help TIM and us! Thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000