Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Oakdale singles still going

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/14/2003 : 09:22:48 AM
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 02/15/2003 : 12:51:12 PM
LOL, glad to hear it! I'm pumped about the Boone show. I'm heading to Davidson, Winston-Salem and Boone because they're the closest shows (not like 14 hours is close). Speaking of which...if anyone has Norfolk and is interested in a pair of Davidson, a trade would be most welcome on my end.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/14/2003 : 10:38:50 PM
That's exactly how it happened for me and actually I owe the Boone tix to you....

Before I went to sleep the other night I read your post about the box office number, and up until that point I was pretty much set on not even trying to get tix because it seemed like such a daunting task. Anyway, somewhere in the early part of Tuesday morning I was in that half sleep/half awake state...the part of me that was asleep was dreaming about calling for tix and not being able to get through (typical ticket nightmare, etc.)...then my somewhat-awake half took over and I could hear myself saying. "dude if wanna get tix for REAL, you should get the hell outta bed and call the number!"

So I got up, my eyes still adjusting to the morning light, found your post and called the number on the home and cell numbers...took about 7-8 dials to get through. It's just weird, because I was telling myself I didn't wanna go (the hassle, the letdown), then my subconscious gave me a boot in the rear and basically made me get the tix.

So basically, thanks for that post. I owe ya one.
CPPJames Posted - 02/14/2003 : 1:57:09 PM
Boone was about the easiest ticket getting I've ever done in my life. Some people were on the phone for hours, I got through first try like 3 days after they went on sale and got them. Bizarre how things work.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/14/2003 : 09:56:22 AM
now they're gone...like 20 minutes after I posted. I just called back to see if they had any left, but to no avail.

I got super lucky with this one and 2 tix to the Boone show...seriously cannot believe the luck in this. Historically, I am the king of misfortune when it comes to scoring tix, and somehow I pulled these off.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000