Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 I hope a lot of TR fans got D+T tickets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gravedigger Posted - 02/13/2003 : 7:17:40 PM
As a huge DMB fans i know how bad some of these crowds could be. Im worried Tims solos are basically going to turn into yell a DMB song time :(. The shows will be great, the crowds wont be. lets just hope more DMB fans then you think respect good music.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 02/20/2003 : 09:38:02 AM
6. This number is subject to change
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 05:20:16 AM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

I'm driving 14 hours to see T+D a few times and if some drunk bastard ruins it for me...well, commandments will be broken.

Haha. And exactly how many will be broken?
CPPJames Posted - 02/15/2003 : 12:48:10 PM
I look at a Tim+Dave concert as something like a play. They should have some security (not your typical ushers) and make absolutely sure that no one gets out of hand. I'm driving 14 hours to see T+D a few times and if some drunk bastard ruins it for me...well, commandments will be broken.
Fluffy Posted - 02/14/2003 : 5:22:13 PM
You can use a quote of TR's on your sign:

"Shhhhhh, Listen with your EARS, not with your mouths!!"

OR you could go with an old standby:

Shut the FUCK up!!!
Dickey500 Posted - 02/14/2003 : 4:20:49 PM
I remember on the 99 tour when TIM was playing...a large portion of the crowd believed it was "intermission" or something. If they didn't leave, most were talking. I'm planning on bringing some sort of sign to hold up when TIM is playing with the message "shut up" on it...maybe a little more creative though.
CPPJames Posted - 02/14/2003 : 09:47:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

Im praying this will be a good year for d+t

Likewise...one would think that this might be the worst year for D+T, but I'm really hoping it doesn't go down like that. I'm sure if Tim busts out one of his faster parts, the crowds are going to scream and yell like drunken fools. If that's the only rudeness that occurs, I'd thank my lucky stars.
Erich Posted - 02/13/2003 : 7:37:35 PM
a lot of reports from the '99 shows had people getting up and leaving durring tims solos though. and a lot of the lesser quality shows i have showcase the myriad of assohles who scream ridiculously loud durring to touch yearning or sanity.

Im praying this will be a good year for d+t
therippa Posted - 02/13/2003 : 7:24:49 PM
I hope not. From all the live shows I've downloaded people generally shut the fuck up real good when Tim starts (it's almost startling how quiet the crowd gets on some of these mp3s...it's hard to remember that 6000 people are there). I'm going to the Boone, NC show, and if anyone in my general vicinity so much as farts during Tim's solos I'm gonna bitch slap his ass.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000