Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 dave and tim comin to west coast?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dmbman41 Posted - 01/27/2003 : 11:53:55 PM
i was just wonderin if dave and tim would come to the west coast at all? like new mexico where tim lives? thanx
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 02/04/2003 : 1:47:13 PM
I'd imagine it's a matter of convenience at this point. Maybe this will start that whole east coast vs. west coast beef again! Hahahaha. Food for thought. It's no Tupac and Biggie though =).
czako Posted - 02/04/2003 : 1:39:16 PM
Tim and Dave have alot of loyal fans out here on the west coast (who sell out stadiums...and keep their traps shut at their shows)...i hope they can make it out here for at least a few dates.
czako Posted - 02/04/2003 : 1:37:27 PM
Tim and Dave have alot of loyal fans out here on the west coast (who sell out stadiums...and keep their traps shut at their shows)...i hope they can make it out here for at least a few dates.
CPPJames Posted - 01/29/2003 : 09:34:04 AM
It's shocking to me. Like I said...I love Tim and I love Dave. Whenever I get the chance to see Tim or Dave, I try to be as respectful as possible. If I ever get the chance to see them together, the last thing on Earth I would do is anything that might provoke them into tell me to STFU, lol. Some people boggle my mind.
Fluffy Posted - 01/29/2003 : 05:48:35 AM
When will people learn? Do they have to be hit over the head with a bat? I can't imagine having an artist onstage, tell me to shut the fuck up. How rude to you have to be to illicit such a reaction? Some people will never learn.
CPPJames Posted - 01/28/2003 : 10:30:24 AM
LOL, I certainly hope they put the crowd in their place if they get out of hand. Sorta like the last D+T show in Buffalo where they cut Wild Horses short due to some drunk ass.
Baboonboy Posted - 01/28/2003 : 03:30:30 AM
I think Dave just needs to set the crowd straight from the beginning.. tell them to stay quiet, or else they are going to cut the show short. I love listening to T+D shows where Dave goes off on people.. like on 2/14/97 they are playing minarets, someone screams something and Dave says "Somebody kill that motherfucker" I love it...
KevinLesko Posted - 01/28/2003 : 03:11:22 AM
For my own selfish reasons, I sure hope the east coast tour is a huge success
Fluffy Posted - 01/28/2003 : 12:07:38 AM
Not that I have been made aware of. My guess is if they were to expand the tour, that will happen based on how Dave feels after the shows that are scheduled. My guess is if they aren't alot better than the last D&T tour, he won't be scheduling anymore. Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000