Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 New Accoustic Tour - any songs youd want to hear?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich Posted - 12/12/2002 : 7:00:50 PM
now that we're looking at another acoustic run by tim, are there any songs you particularly want to hear him play? Dont get me wrong, im psycked to hear ANYTHING by him, but im really really hoping for:

Doom
Smile
Imperminance
Breathing Space

and any cover he might want to throw out, Mercy Street so far being my favourite. I heard him noodle Harvest by Opeth at the Traverse City SC, and though he said he was just fooling around that would also be fucking great,
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 01/11/2003 : 9:11:59 PM
I'd like to hear tim play "Flaming Moe"
Erich Posted - 01/11/2003 : 05:34:05 AM
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/22/2002 : 03:34:12 AM
Yes, a new acoustic tour. And I heard a rumor that Dave Matthews will be joining him. Any more info on this?????

Just kidding of course......thought I'd take time to poke fun at the ignorant that sometimes pop up to post once and only once on this board.

Adam
Jamie M Posted - 12/19/2002 : 8:23:54 PM
I would like to hear:
Is Anybody Here
Wayfarer
Los Alamos
You Are My Sanity
Breathing Space
Loose Interpretations
Hopeful Heresy
Imaginary Time
Stranger in a Strained Land
the list goes on and on... anything would be good though.
ericclapton Posted - 12/19/2002 : 1:53:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Welcome Ericclapton! (BTW I am a huge fan of Eric Clapton, glad someone else is too!)

Hey, thats awesome. I've been really getting into Tim's acoustic stuff lately and can't wait for that tour.
PJK Posted - 12/18/2002 : 11:45:42 PM
Welcome Ericclapton! (BTW I am a huge fan of Eric Clapton, glad someone else is too!)
Erich Posted - 12/18/2002 : 7:16:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ericclapton

New acoustic tour??? I haven't seen anything about this. Could someone please fill me in with details of this? When will they announce the dates. Thanks.

its not on the news page, but ive ogt a news update on my page that mentions it:

http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim/news-a.html

10/23/02 news article. Id point you to the thread but i dont remember which one it was.
ericclapton Posted - 12/18/2002 : 6:57:33 PM
New acoustic tour??? I haven't seen anything about this. Could someone please fill me in with details of this? When will they announce the dates. Thanks.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 12/17/2002 : 2:49:06 PM
You can always dream....acoustic sty-lee...I would have to second Erich with Breathing Space cause that was my favorite song off the first TIM Cd I bought...jemez (slide rocks) and los alamos...turn it into love is always awesome to watch...and try a little harder is funky as hell.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/16/2002 : 9:02:59 PM
Loose Interpretations

There Is No Judgment

Adam
Erich Posted - 12/14/2002 : 5:59:52 PM
Bittersweet = Dissadent. changed its name for the album .
therippa Posted - 12/14/2002 : 5:16:26 PM
Stream (Yeah, I know it's overrated, but it rules)
Kundalini Bonfire
Bittersweet
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/13/2002 : 5:11:45 PM
Letting Go.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/13/2002 : 12:15:43 PM
I actually don't have any preferences. I like Big Blast Of Hot Air, Doom, You Are My Sanity, As Far As We Can See, And Then They Were Free... But I don't have to hear them. In fact, if I didn't it wouldn't matter at all. I'll just be happy if I get to hear TIM play what he want's to play.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/13/2002 : 11:05:41 AM
I'd have to say......Doom, Congo Masterbation, Singular Obsession, Los Alamos Is Burning, and my favorite....As Far As We Can See.
Saint Jude Posted - 12/13/2002 : 10:57:24 AM
smile
the 6-string Posted - 12/13/2002 : 10:52:58 AM
i want to hear smile, doom, metomorphosis, jamez rolling waves, and anything else he might want to pull out.

tim owns you.
SurferX Posted - 12/12/2002 : 10:44:57 PM
STREAM!!!!!!!

LOL! J/k...Anything acoustic by TIM is fine with me. Just as long as he plays in LA...
PJK Posted - 12/12/2002 : 9:11:56 PM
As a cover, I'd second that.....no surprize there since it's Peter Gabriel!hehehehe Definitely Mercy Street!!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000