Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 New Accoustic Tour - any songs youd want to hear?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  7:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now that we're looking at another acoustic run by tim, are there any songs you particularly want to hear him play? Dont get me wrong, im psycked to hear ANYTHING by him, but im really really hoping for:

Doom
Smile
Imperminance
Breathing Space

and any cover he might want to throw out, Mercy Street so far being my favourite. I heard him noodle Harvest by Opeth at the Traverse City SC, and though he said he was just fooling around that would also be fucking great,

~pw'oikr
~( ">

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  9:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a cover, I'd second that.....no surprize there since it's Peter Gabriel!hehehehe Definitely Mercy Street!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  10:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
STREAM!!!!!!!

LOL! J/k...Anything acoustic by TIM is fine with me. Just as long as he plays in LA...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

the 6-string
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  10:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i want to hear smile, doom, metomorphosis, jamez rolling waves, and anything else he might want to pull out.

tim owns you.

mark wells
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  10:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
smile

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  11:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say......Doom, Congo Masterbation, Singular Obsession, Los Alamos Is Burning, and my favorite....As Far As We Can See.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  12:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I actually don't have any preferences. I like Big Blast Of Hot Air, Doom, You Are My Sanity, As Far As We Can See, And Then They Were Free... But I don't have to hear them. In fact, if I didn't it wouldn't matter at all. I'll just be happy if I get to hear TIM play what he want's to play.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  5:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Letting Go.

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  5:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stream (Yeah, I know it's overrated, but it rules)
Kundalini Bonfire
Bittersweet

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  5:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bittersweet = Dissadent. changed its name for the album .

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2002 :  9:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Loose Interpretations

There Is No Judgment

Adam
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  2:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You can always dream....acoustic sty-lee...I would have to second Erich with Breathing Space cause that was my favorite song off the first TIM Cd I bought...jemez (slide rocks) and los alamos...turn it into love is always awesome to watch...and try a little harder is funky as hell.
Go to Top of Page

ericclapton
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  6:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit ericclapton's Homepage  Send ericclapton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New acoustic tour??? I haven't seen anything about this. Could someone please fill me in with details of this? When will they announce the dates. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  7:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericclapton

New acoustic tour??? I haven't seen anything about this. Could someone please fill me in with details of this? When will they announce the dates. Thanks.

its not on the news page, but ive ogt a news update on my page that mentions it:

http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim/news-a.html

10/23/02 news article. Id point you to the thread but i dont remember which one it was.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  11:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Ericclapton! (BTW I am a huge fan of Eric Clapton, glad someone else is too!)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

ericclapton
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  1:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit ericclapton's Homepage  Send ericclapton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Welcome Ericclapton! (BTW I am a huge fan of Eric Clapton, glad someone else is too!)

Hey, thats awesome. I've been really getting into Tim's acoustic stuff lately and can't wait for that tour.
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  8:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to hear:
Is Anybody Here
Wayfarer
Los Alamos
You Are My Sanity
Breathing Space
Loose Interpretations
Hopeful Heresy
Imaginary Time
Stranger in a Strained Land
the list goes on and on... anything would be good though.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  03:34:12 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, a new acoustic tour. And I heard a rumor that Dave Matthews will be joining him. Any more info on this?????

Just kidding of course......thought I'd take time to poke fun at the ignorant that sometimes pop up to post once and only once on this board.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  05:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  9:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to hear tim play "Flaming Moe"

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com