Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 For those of you who like solo acoustic guitar.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chick Gadd Posted - 11/10/2002 : 3:33:26 PM
Since I know that you all love Tim's solo acoustic stuff, check out this new artist Kaki King...http://www.kakiking.com....you will definately be pleased!

-adam
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Master Posted - 11/16/2002 : 7:11:37 PM
Can anyone say "average Michael Hedges ripoff"?
Erich Posted - 11/11/2002 : 01:18:04 AM
up where?

*ducks*
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/11/2002 : 01:11:32 AM
I give'er 3 thumbs up.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/10/2002 : 7:03:36 PM
quote:
especially if she's hot. Is she hot?

You decide.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/10/2002 : 6:55:12 PM
Kinda cool to see a girlie out there doing her thing, and her technique sounds pretty interesting... but the music just doesn't strike me as great. I think Erich hit the nail on the head, it's not memorable. Some of it actually sounds a little like a chapman stick... but there are parts, especially when she starts hitting the guitar (at least that's what it sounds like) that it just sounds like it was recorded with a wal-mart microphone from the next room through a wall with a pillow covering the soundhole. Allthough from the description of her technique, I wouldn't mind watching her play a song or two... especially if she's hot. Is she hot?
Erich Posted - 11/10/2002 : 4:23:20 PM
thats a she???? awsome...
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/10/2002 : 4:16:36 PM
*she
Erich Posted - 11/10/2002 : 3:50:39 PM
i listened to a few songs to see, and although hes not bad, i dont really care much for what I heard.

Carmine Street Sign was uninteresting, didnt go anywhere. Night After Sidewalk was really peaceful but also didnt seem to go far, but i rather enjoyed that a bit. "dead pig" was the catchiest of the three, and i kind of dig it. The good: the odd song titles fit the description of the music well. The bad: the songs are well done, and hes got some potential, but theyre unmemorable. Im not going to be thinking about them in half an hour, let alone any other time.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000