Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 signature...??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
earl_earl Posted - 11/07/2002 : 09:58:27 AM
OK... im trying to figure ok if there is anyway that i can get tim to sign my guitar...ill be at the ball state show and i thought about trying to catch him wither before or after the show but didnt know if it would be frowned upon if anyone can help let me know...thanks
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/21/2002 : 03:31:24 AM
Hey Rob, I will try to remember to get a addy from Peter for you. If I forget, email me after the tour and I will contact him and find out the info for you. Thanx again for all the support.
DaRavyn Posted - 11/13/2002 : 7:48:58 PM
on a side note my cousin Kristel last night was so nervous that she baely spoke to Tim when she had the chance but was all joyous on the ride home about everything so she sends her thanks too..... Hopefully few more posts and I canget a guitar thingy Rob
DaRavyn Posted - 11/13/2002 : 7:47:28 PM
Rock ON with the guitar signings too. I will have the pics that I took earl with in the next couple days. I think the pics came out good. or at least I hope they did as for Erich I bought 4 tickets and only 3 of us went and my friend bailed on me 2 days before the show if I would have had more time i would have jst given you the ticket nothing better then the joy of a Tim concert to bring us in to the winter months. Again i thank everyone for their hospitality and kindness. And I didnt get to see peter last night before we left. So Fluff if you happen get this soon tell him my dad needs and address to send his moonboots to. Thanks Rob
earl_earl Posted - 11/13/2002 : 6:45:41 PM
is there anyway that i can get the pic of tim siging my guitar.. i i didnt have a camera with me so i dint get any shots with him... if not thats cool ill wait till they are online..
earl_earl Posted - 11/13/2002 : 08:32:12 AM
hey fluffy...i like to say thanks to tim reynolds and to the crew.... i did get my guitar signed last night it wasthe red and black ibanez... i cant say thanks enought he show rocked..maybe there will be another performance where tim reynolds and bsu can cross paths again...??hehe thanks...
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 01:33:29 AM
Hey e_e, I hope you got your guitar signed tonite. TR signed about 6 or 7 geetars this evening. I got pics of all of the guitars being signed. If you were there, there will be a pic of it on the website when the tour pics are posted.
Erich Posted - 11/08/2002 : 02:19:45 AM
i would give my left nut to be able to . you dont know how badly it sucks that i missed this leg. there is NO chance im missing the CO show in march, and the follwing tour.
DaRavyn Posted - 11/08/2002 : 01:41:48 AM
Erich, you going to BAll States show at all?
Erich Posted - 11/07/2002 : 11:37:22 AM
yeah, chill after the show and most of the time he'll come out and sign something. hes totaly cool with that.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/07/2002 : 10:10:08 AM
Nope, no problem. Best chance after the show, however. He usually comes out after...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000