signature...??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

earl_earl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  09:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Send earl_earl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK... im trying to figure ok if there is anyway that i can get tim to sign my guitar...ill be at the ball state show and i thought about trying to catch him wither before or after the show but didnt know if it would be frowned upon if anyone can help let me know...thanks

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, no problem. Best chance after the show, however. He usually comes out after...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  11:37:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, chill after the show and most of the time he'll come out and sign something. hes totaly cool with that.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  01:41:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, you going to BAll States show at all?

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  02:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i would give my left nut to be able to . you dont know how badly it sucks that i missed this leg. there is NO chance im missing the CO show in march, and the follwing tour.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  01:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey e_e, I hope you got your guitar signed tonite. TR signed about 6 or 7 geetars this evening. I got pics of all of the guitars being signed. If you were there, there will be a pic of it on the website when the tour pics are posted.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

earl_earl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  08:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Send earl_earl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy...i like to say thanks to tim reynolds and to the crew.... i did get my guitar signed last night it wasthe red and black ibanez... i cant say thanks enought he show rocked..maybe there will be another performance where tim reynolds and bsu can cross paths again...??hehe thanks...
Go to Top of Page

earl_earl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  6:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Send earl_earl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is there anyway that i can get the pic of tim siging my guitar.. i i didnt have a camera with me so i dint get any shots with him... if not thats cool ill wait till they are online..
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  7:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rock ON with the guitar signings too. I will have the pics that I took earl with in the next couple days. I think the pics came out good. or at least I hope they did as for Erich I bought 4 tickets and only 3 of us went and my friend bailed on me 2 days before the show if I would have had more time i would have jst given you the ticket nothing better then the joy of a Tim concert to bring us in to the winter months. Again i thank everyone for their hospitality and kindness. And I didnt get to see peter last night before we left. So Fluff if you happen get this soon tell him my dad needs and address to send his moonboots to. Thanks Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  7:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
on a side note my cousin Kristel last night was so nervous that she baely spoke to Tim when she had the chance but was all joyous on the ride home about everything so she sends her thanks too..... Hopefully few more posts and I canget a guitar thingy Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  03:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rob, I will try to remember to get a addy from Peter for you. If I forget, email me after the tour and I will contact him and find out the info for you. Thanx again for all the support.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000