Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Bonehenge rocks my ass

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 10/14/2002 : 03:38:13 AM
confession - when i first downloaded petroglyph i didnt really like it. Bonehenge was *ok*, and the rest was... eh. I stuck to ID more. But after I saw tim this last tour and he ripped through Bonehenge, Bigfoot, and Chaos View Drip (with added lyrics ), i cant get enough of Petroglyph as a whole. Something about that live show was like the fire to the flaming Moe, and I think its a fucking increadible album now.

yeah.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bustoff Posted - 10/14/2002 : 1:38:24 PM
My favorite from Petroglyph is track 4 - Ferry Across the River Styx. It sounds so dark and scary and ominous, it's awesome. I actually have a funny story about it also. One night last spring after i had downloaded petroglyph, i was sitting in my bedroom late at night at my apartment. It was pretty dark and i was there by myself, just listening to music. I played that track real loud and was amazed at how scary it sounded, especially since it was late, dark, and i was by myself. Just then, i looked over and the biggest spider i'd ever seen was crawling across my bed. I yelled real loud and tried to get something to catch it in, but it went over the side and under my bed, and i never found it. Then i looked for some more underwear. hehe

__________ Posted - 10/14/2002 : 08:20:27 AM
too bad those of us on dial up can't get it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000