Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Chaos View CD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dillinger Posted - 10/07/2002 : 10:22:34 AM
What's going on with the cd being released? I'm a little confused as to whether it is or not. Any help is appreciated.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/08/2002 : 12:44:56 PM
That makes me very sad. But I'll be glad when the dvd does finally come out, so then I'll be that much more happy. You already know this Fluffy, but we (and I think I can say we safely here) hang on every bit of information about the dvd. I think we're all pretty psyched. (or psycho, either way.)
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 03:44:51 AM
Sorry to say it may be a little longer wait for the DVD. All the work Mason hoped to do on it on the break had to be put on hold as he went out on the road doing visuals for Derek Trucks while we were on break. We can't begrudge him work, gotta pay the bills. He hopes to finish up the DVD after the tour finishes in Dec. Keep watching, I will let everyone know as soon as it is available.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 11:29:08 AM
Woohoo Kevin now all we have to wait on is shipping and the DVD. Hmm...wonder when that will rear it's ugly head. I CANNOT wait for that, either.

No seriously, I can't wait, give it to me NOW.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/25/2002 : 5:30:27 PM
To quote Dr. Phil... I'm cookier than a chicken mating a bear in a horse stall with goats running around... well come to think of it, I never did understand his animal metaphors so I'll just say that I'm dying to get CHAOS VIEW as well!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 1:40:26 PM
Yeah, good question. I'd like to get my grubby little hands on that cd too, not even to mention the dvd.

Hmm. I do not know when the cds will be up on the web for sale, but if it's not by the time I get to go to the show I'm going to try to go to, then I'll get a few copies and get them to who needs them here. But that's over a month away, so we'll see.
SurferX Posted - 10/25/2002 : 1:32:58 PM
Hate to bring up old threads, but I really want to know this...What's the progress on the CDs? How close are us people so unfortunate to not see TIM on tour to obtaining copies of this CD?

Thanks...
Fluffy Posted - 10/08/2002 : 12:25:00 PM
Cover looks like the posters for the ChaosView Tour and from what I hear from Todd, it should be available on or around the 9th. I will post a message when it is available to the message board and email list. We had some small problems with the packaging and so far the only ones that are available are the ones they sent us to sell on tour. Unfortunately 1/3 of those were stolen in Buffalo. The pressing plant is fixing the problem and should hopefully have them ready soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 10/07/2002 : 2:54:39 PM
Yo Erich, what's the cover art look like?

KevinLesko Posted - 10/07/2002 : 2:53:50 PM
I hear ya Dillinger! I'm over on the LEFT coast and we've got no way of getting it yet. I check the musictoday website every day though... Im guessing it'll be any day now.

Erich with an h Posted - 10/07/2002 : 11:45:40 AM
its released already. pick it up at concerts only for now, but it'll be online soon. its a great album

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000