Chaos View CD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dillinger
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  10:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's going on with the cd being released? I'm a little confused as to whether it is or not. Any help is appreciated.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  11:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its released already. pick it up at concerts only for now, but it'll be online soon. its a great album

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  2:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hear ya Dillinger! I'm over on the LEFT coast and we've got no way of getting it yet. I check the musictoday website every day though... Im guessing it'll be any day now.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  2:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo Erich, what's the cover art look like?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2002 :  12:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cover looks like the posters for the ChaosView Tour and from what I hear from Todd, it should be available on or around the 9th. I will post a message when it is available to the message board and email list. We had some small problems with the packaging and so far the only ones that are available are the ones they sent us to sell on tour. Unfortunately 1/3 of those were stolen in Buffalo. The pressing plant is fixing the problem and should hopefully have them ready soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  1:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hate to bring up old threads, but I really want to know this...What's the progress on the CDs? How close are us people so unfortunate to not see TIM on tour to obtaining copies of this CD?

Thanks...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  1:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, good question. I'd like to get my grubby little hands on that cd too, not even to mention the dvd.

Hmm. I do not know when the cds will be up on the web for sale, but if it's not by the time I get to go to the show I'm going to try to go to, then I'll get a few copies and get them to who needs them here. But that's over a month away, so we'll see.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  5:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To quote Dr. Phil... I'm cookier than a chicken mating a bear in a horse stall with goats running around... well come to think of it, I never did understand his animal metaphors so I'll just say that I'm dying to get CHAOS VIEW as well!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woohoo Kevin now all we have to wait on is shipping and the DVD. Hmm...wonder when that will rear it's ugly head. I CANNOT wait for that, either.

No seriously, I can't wait, give it to me NOW.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  03:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to say it may be a little longer wait for the DVD. All the work Mason hoped to do on it on the break had to be put on hold as he went out on the road doing visuals for Derek Trucks while we were on break. We can't begrudge him work, gotta pay the bills. He hopes to finish up the DVD after the tour finishes in Dec. Keep watching, I will let everyone know as soon as it is available.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  12:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That makes me very sad. But I'll be glad when the dvd does finally come out, so then I'll be that much more happy. You already know this Fluffy, but we (and I think I can say we safely here) hang on every bit of information about the dvd. I think we're all pretty psyched. (or psycho, either way.)

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000