Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Eura Rawks!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SpaceMonkey Posted - 09/18/2002 : 10:10:43 AM
I forgot all about this...one of the "intros" at the ChaosView show was Eura singing some really bizarre (no surprise there) lyrics about god-knows-what (not the same song as the last track on Nomadic)...it sounded friggin' awesome though as it was accompinied by Tim on acoustic...really spacey sounding...so I think all this begs the questions: 1)when does the first leg of the dadddy/daughter tour start and 2)have the bidding wars started for Eura's solo debut album?

Were there any Eura parts like this on the last tour or is this new?

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/08/2002 : 10:22:36 PM
I would assume she will be back for the second leg of the ChaosView Tour. I hope, I hope, I hope!!! I am sure she will. I am sure TR has those samples at home and can reprogram them on the break. EURA will be back, after all, EURA IS THE FUTURE!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 10/02/2002 : 9:03:42 PM
those last three shows were really not the same without her, despite them still kicking ass.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Fluffy Posted - 09/27/2002 : 02:29:51 AM
I was lucky enuf on my birthday to have a solo performance of Eura sing happy birthday to me over the phone on the 22nd. She is so sweet and just so amazing. She just had a birthday as well. 29th of Aug. Can't wait for a solo album by here as well. Her lyrics are truly amazing and insightful for someone her age. She writes her own material by the way. PRETTY AMAZING!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 09/19/2002 : 12:38:44 PM
no, its cool, she deserves her own thread . Tim mentioned shes back in dancing lessons, which i think is awsome too. I also think tim should one day have her come to a show and jam with him, that would be the coolest thing ever.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
SpaceMonkey Posted - 09/19/2002 : 09:17:57 AM
Woops, sorry if this was already posted....I don't get a lot of time to read everything through before I post...but yeah, Eura RAWKS!

Arthen Posted - 09/19/2002 : 04:54:02 AM
Damn. I can't believe I am missing that Eura. Eura is so cool! They should have albums out!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
LizT Posted - 09/18/2002 : 3:01:34 PM
I commented about Eura in another post last week. I told Tim I thought is was awesome bringing her on tour!

PJK Posted - 09/18/2002 : 2:52:25 PM
She definitely added something to the tour, I also loved her song!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000