TRelated Topics
 Eura Rawks!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  10:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot all about this...one of the "intros" at the ChaosView show was Eura singing some really bizarre (no surprise there) lyrics about god-knows-what (not the same song as the last track on Nomadic)...it sounded friggin' awesome though as it was accompinied by Tim on acoustic...really spacey sounding...so I think all this begs the questions: 1)when does the first leg of the dadddy/daughter tour start and 2)have the bidding wars started for Eura's solo debut album?

Were there any Eura parts like this on the last tour or is this new?

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  2:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She definitely added something to the tour, I also loved her song!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  3:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I commented about Eura in another post last week. I told Tim I thought is was awesome bringing her on tour!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  04:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn. I can't believe I am missing that Eura. Eura is so cool! They should have albums out!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  09:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woops, sorry if this was already posted....I don't get a lot of time to read everything through before I post...but yeah, Eura RAWKS!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  12:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, its cool, she deserves her own thread . Tim mentioned shes back in dancing lessons, which i think is awsome too. I also think tim should one day have her come to a show and jam with him, that would be the coolest thing ever.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  02:29:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was lucky enuf on my birthday to have a solo performance of Eura sing happy birthday to me over the phone on the 22nd. She is so sweet and just so amazing. She just had a birthday as well. 29th of Aug. Can't wait for a solo album by here as well. Her lyrics are truly amazing and insightful for someone her age. She writes her own material by the way. PRETTY AMAZING!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2002 :  9:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
those last three shows were really not the same without her, despite them still kicking ass.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2002 :  10:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would assume she will be back for the second leg of the ChaosView Tour. I hope, I hope, I hope!!! I am sure she will. I am sure TR has those samples at home and can reprogram them on the break. EURA will be back, after all, EURA IS THE FUTURE!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000