Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 TR CDs in stores?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Master Posted - 09/16/2002 : 8:36:44 PM
Hey,

I know you can buy TR CDs off the net, and that's prolly the best way to do so, but I'm wondering...

Has anyone actually seen any Tim Reynolds CDs on store shelves? I have looked at every single record store in my city, and there is nothing by him (although I didn't expect there to be).

Just um...wondering. Yeah.

Signature? Uhhh...I have bad handwriting...
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/06/2002 : 7:00:40 PM
Ha Fluffy, the Tower records here had four too, but not the same four.
34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet Posted - 11/06/2002 : 6:54:47 PM
Best buy carries them but has very few in stock at any one time.
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 12:21:29 AM
While at Jon Soldo's we made a trip to the Tower records near him and they had 4 different titles. Gossip, See Into Your Soul, Astral Projection and Live Puke Matrix. They were all $18.99 each, but they had them. I thought it was pretty kewl. That was on Long Island, by the way.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/29/2002 : 02:01:11 AM
You know, TR cd's are very hard to find. I picked up Gossip at Best Buy, but when I went to pick up the only copy of stream they had, it was gone. I had to go to BOARDERS book store to find Stream, and there it cost me $20. No problem though, but i'm probably going to have to replace it, what, with all the time it's in my stereo.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/27/2002 : 4:45:04 PM
They are usually really expensive. Best Buy probably considers Tim an import artist.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 09/27/2002 : 01:42:12 AM
I have seem them very sporadically at music stores in my travels. Sometimes they are ridiculously expensive. I have seen them on sale at BestBuy for what seem like import CD prices. Best bet is buying them thru the website. That way you get great music and help save the world at the same TIMe. Thanx for the intererst and support.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/16/2002 : 11:21:24 PM
I saw Astral Projection at Borders in Minneapolis, and I saw See Into Your Soul at Sam Goody in the Mall of America.

Also, at my local Best Buy (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) they had Gossip of the Neurons, now THAT was shocking.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
SurferX Posted - 09/16/2002 : 10:42:53 PM
I picked up Nomadic Wavelength and Astral Projection at Border's. They usually have a couple of different TR CDs in stock every time I go in there...

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Erich with an h Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:53:22 PM
Yeah, virgin stocks a good handful at times. thats where I got Gossip, Sanctuary, and Stream.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:14:42 PM
I found Stream and See Into Your Soul at a Virgin Megastore in San Francisco.....although I haven't seen any of his CDs in any Virgin store in L.A.........so you never know.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
KevinLesko Posted - 09/16/2002 : 8:44:36 PM
Best Buy usually has a few TR cd's in stock at any given time. Luckily, my favorite record shop (Lou's Records) specializes in hard to find stuff. They stock all of Tim's cds that are in print.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000