Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Love Of My Life

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 9:11:39 PM
Anyone know where I can get Santana Dave and TIM doing love of my life??

*~Kaleigh~*
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 06/16/2002 : 11:49:25 PM
Thanx for the info MrJackalope!! Welcome aBOARD!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
mrjackalope Posted - 06/16/2002 : 9:11:39 PM
ftp://ftp.typicalsituations.com has 3-14-99, and both those songs. login anonymously, only giving email address. great site. lotsa shows.

powdrdogdmb Posted - 06/11/2002 : 09:45:46 AM
I have a version of it and if somebody wants it my IM is on the board, just ask nicely if I'm home which I'm often not; it sounds to me like Santana and Tim match up pretty well, but both styles can be distinguished on my version, and TIM's part sounds great, but there is only one Santana... Just heard him live in Vienna, unbelievable show, great improv.'s and a style all to his own - he even busted out the bottle neck and did a police siren to the beat of the music, unreal skill - probably why TR likes Santana's music himself.
Peace Be With
-WBB
solo66 Posted - 06/10/2002 : 4:15:45 PM

yea i heard TIMMY kick santana's ass on 'love of my life'.. what a good song man!!

Hannah Dandurand
genome Posted - 06/10/2002 : 09:24:54 AM
AstralPuke would be KevinLesko.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Dave S Posted - 06/10/2002 : 03:49:27 AM
I used to have that same mp3, where tim makes a guest appearance and totally shows up Santana, using Santana's own style. I got it over AIM from someone on this board...not exactly sure who..i think their name (AIM)was Astral Puke, either that are BluWaterBaboon..do those names ring a bell to anyone, maybe we can uncover this great recording again

All TIM all the TIMe!
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/08/2002 : 12:29:32 AM
On the version I used to have TIM smoked Santana, it was cool.

*~Kaleigh~*
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/08/2002 : 12:14:38 AM
quote:
Santana he is very talented

Oh yes he is. For the version I heard, it sounds like Tim didnt do much playing at all. Especially on JTR. It sounded like just Dave and Santanna to me.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/07/2002 : 11:06:26 PM
Have any of you that have heard it, thought TIM kicked Santanas ass as much I did? I mean I love Santana he is very talented, but TIM messed his whole world up on that song.

*~Kaleigh~*
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/07/2002 : 10:24:49 AM
I had a version of it on a cd...that I loned to a friend a while back. Dave introduces Carlos and the whole crowd goes crazy for a while. They played JTR and Love of my Life, and i've seen those same versions on Kazaa. But Saint Judes right, just look around, you'll eventually find it.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Saint Jude Posted - 06/07/2002 : 09:46:27 AM
Dave and Tim dont ever play it unless santana is with them at a show. there are a few live songs out there of the three of them. just search around kazza and what not.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/07/2002 : 03:31:49 AM
Come on now people!!!

*~Kaleigh~*

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000