Love Of My Life
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  9:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know where I can get Santana Dave and TIM doing love of my life??

*~Kaleigh~*

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2002 :  03:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Come on now people!!!

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2002 :  09:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave and Tim dont ever play it unless santana is with them at a show. there are a few live songs out there of the three of them. just search around kazza and what not.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2002 :  10:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a version of it on a cd...that I loned to a friend a while back. Dave introduces Carlos and the whole crowd goes crazy for a while. They played JTR and Love of my Life, and i've seen those same versions on Kazaa. But Saint Judes right, just look around, you'll eventually find it.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2002 :  11:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have any of you that have heard it, thought TIM kicked Santanas ass as much I did? I mean I love Santana he is very talented, but TIM messed his whole world up on that song.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2002 :  12:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Santana he is very talented

Oh yes he is. For the version I heard, it sounds like Tim didnt do much playing at all. Especially on JTR. It sounded like just Dave and Santanna to me.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2002 :  12:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On the version I used to have TIM smoked Santana, it was cool.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  03:49:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to have that same mp3, where tim makes a guest appearance and totally shows up Santana, using Santana's own style. I got it over AIM from someone on this board...not exactly sure who..i think their name (AIM)was Astral Puke, either that are BluWaterBaboon..do those names ring a bell to anyone, maybe we can uncover this great recording again

All TIM all the TIMe!
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  09:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AstralPuke would be KevinLesko.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

solo66
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  4:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo66's Homepage  Send solo66 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

yea i heard TIMMY kick santana's ass on 'love of my life'.. what a good song man!!

Hannah Dandurand
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  09:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a version of it and if somebody wants it my IM is on the board, just ask nicely if I'm home which I'm often not; it sounds to me like Santana and Tim match up pretty well, but both styles can be distinguished on my version, and TIM's part sounds great, but there is only one Santana... Just heard him live in Vienna, unbelievable show, great improv.'s and a style all to his own - he even busted out the bottle neck and did a police siren to the beat of the music, unreal skill - probably why TR likes Santana's music himself.
Peace Be With
-WBB
Go to Top of Page

mrjackalope
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  9:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ftp://ftp.typicalsituations.com has 3-14-99, and both those songs. login anonymously, only giving email address. great site. lotsa shows.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  11:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the info MrJackalope!! Welcome aBOARD!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000