Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 SETLIST FROM BEND?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
groovologist Posted - 05/08/2002 : 7:57:00 PM
The first time I heard Tim was last monday night and to say the least it was mind blowing, I'm not familiar with his stuff so I had no idea what the songs were that he played. I know that there are a couple other fans here from Bend and if anyone could help me out and post the setlist it would be much appreciated.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ginohassideburns Posted - 05/09/2002 : 6:36:33 PM
Thanks for the info on the lettering genome. I wouldn't stereotype green mullets and sideout tank tops with rock n roll neccessarily though. I think that its more of a older dad re living his glory butt rock days and beach volleyball playing

genome Posted - 05/09/2002 : 01:23:49 AM
quote:

the guy with the died green mullet sitting in the back with the sideout tank top?

Who ever said TR needed to attract a more rock and roll crowd?

genome Posted - 05/09/2002 : 01:23:04 AM
By the way Ginohassideburns, if you wanna do color (which you did, I believe) then you've gotta put your words between the two sets of brackets. It will say [color]XYZ[/color], you've got to put your words where XYZ is. Just a word to the ... well, a word, anyway.

Welcome, good to have you aBORED.

groovologist Posted - 05/09/2002 : 12:26:08 AM
from what i remember of the concert i was the guy that rode with you and we walked to the wrong venue, because this site said mazama gym but it was really in a different place, remember me now?

genome Posted - 05/09/2002 : 12:25:11 AM
quote:

Hey Grooveologist were you the guy with the died green mullet sitting in the back with the sideout tank top?

Seriously, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Ginohassideburns Posted - 05/09/2002 : 12:17:22 AM

I was there man it was a killer show! boy does Tim know how to shred, he is amazing. I am also interested in the setlist because all those songs were amazing!! I loved the acoustic song in the encore, I would also like to say thanks to Tim for the autograph its rare to find a musician who will go out of his way to sign everyones autographs. Hey Grooveologist were you the guy with the died green mullet sitting in the back with the sideout tank top?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000