Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim in Sante Fe

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/06/2002 : 1:21:39 PM
Does Tim have any bar or club or shit like that that he plays in at Sante Fe, when's he home there?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SurferX Posted - 05/07/2002 : 2:07:16 PM
OMG! I think I saw that spanish funk band. I have a house in Santa Fe, and I spend my summers there (although, we're selling it and getting a house in Vail...my Dad got a new job...). Anyway, yeah...if it's the same band I'm thinking of, they are awesome!

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/07/2002 : 12:08:11 PM
actually i was wondering cause one of my friends recently took a trip up there, and i asked him if he heard any musician's there. He said he saw a spanish funk band, but no tim reynolds.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/06/2002 : 9:09:38 PM
I believe there are two places TIM plays. The place powdrdogdmb (damn that's hard to type) mentioned and TIM's house. I think it was a birthday part or something that he played at a couple of years ago. But I guess you couldn't have bought a ticket to that.

Anywho, I think most people on here get updates on when TIM plays anywhere, and I think he's played about twice this year at the Paramount. So it's very semiregular. You might even call it irregular, although I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

-what-
powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/06/2002 : 1:46:56 PM
I dunno when he's home but he always plays the Paramount, right in the Plaza of Santa Fe. I thought you were out East though...? Fluffy...Fluffy!!! People are starting to follow TIM around...
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000