Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Distressed in SF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FeelingDoors Posted - 01/31/2002 : 11:49:53 AM
This post is incredibly late, but i think i should still put it up. A couple months ago, I was looking through the Tour Dates portion of this site when I came across the shows in the Bay Area (the boom boom room and McNears). I got really psyched to go to one if not both of the shows. Suddenly, however, my elation started to fade as i read that both the shows were 21 and 18 plus, respectively. Being that I am only 16,I was disapointed and confused. I've never really understood why shows have age restrictions. To make a long story short, I ended up going down to The Boom Boom Room just to see if I could schmooze my way in. No dice. I went home and listen to my Tr cd's, which is still good, but I'm sure nothing like seeing tim live. In short, I'm asking , pleading rather, that somehow an all ages show gets booked in the bay area, I think that a lot more people could benifit from it. Thanks for leting me rant

Still Strumming,
Will
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 02/13/2002 : 8:19:35 PM
Of course...you didn't realize that til you were halfway to L.A., did you.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
FeelingDoors Posted - 02/13/2002 : 12:26:30 PM
Thats what I thought of doing, i was going to drive to either la or oregan, but i realized i didn't have a car

Happiness is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth
Sarah Posted - 02/07/2002 : 9:12:23 PM
because im from new orleans. that is.

Sarah Q
Sarah Posted - 02/07/2002 : 9:11:01 PM
Hey! that happened to me, a poor seventeen year old that was rejected, even with my pre-ordered tickets, from tipitinas uptown bar, i decided not to mope though i felt like someone punched me in the stomach. i knew i was supposed to see timmy play. i waited so long for the tour dates to go up. so anyway i followed timmy to talahasse and caught him and greg at the floyds music store show and it was worth the 6 hr drive.

Sarah Q
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:21:54 PM
Fine by me.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000