Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Accoustic gear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pat Reilly Posted - 01/21/2002 : 01:34:29 AM
I'm using a Guild DCE-3 with a Fishman through a basic version of Tim's setup (Ernie Ball volume pedal, a boss DD-3 delay, and a SansAmp) but when I try to create swells with the volume pedal live they are weak and unbalanced. Any tips out there?
Pat

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/21/2002 : 02:04:02 AM
Maybe you can describe exactly what you're doing... because it will be easier to correct something that may be a problem rather starting from scratch. I'm not really sure what you mean by weak, but as for unbalanced, you just want to make sure that you are using the exact same motion every time you produce a swell... also, the timing is something that takes a little practice, so if you're off, that could really screw things up. I would say to experiment, maybe fade in a little faster, maybe a little slower. Either way you have to make sure that you are playing using consistency. If you can describe your problem and your technique I think we can probably help you out some more.
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000