Accoustic gear
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pat Reilly
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  01:34:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm using a Guild DCE-3 with a Fishman through a basic version of Tim's setup (Ernie Ball volume pedal, a boss DD-3 delay, and a SansAmp) but when I try to create swells with the volume pedal live they are weak and unbalanced. Any tips out there?
Pat

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  02:04:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you can describe exactly what you're doing... because it will be easier to correct something that may be a problem rather starting from scratch. I'm not really sure what you mean by weak, but as for unbalanced, you just want to make sure that you are using the exact same motion every time you produce a swell... also, the timing is something that takes a little practice, so if you're off, that could really screw things up. I would say to experiment, maybe fade in a little faster, maybe a little slower. Either way you have to make sure that you are playing using consistency. If you can describe your problem and your technique I think we can probably help you out some more.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000