Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 How many Tim DVDs are there?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dialect Posted - 10/02/2005 : 4:19:31 PM
i was curious as to how many dvds have been released of tim reynolds solo performances.

so far i know of:

are there any more? and is there an "authoratative" place to get information about bootleg dvds for timmy?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jsemon2 Posted - 11/01/2005 : 2:42:04 PM
im going to put together a little subsite just like www.dmbdvds.com with the tim dvds. i have a good little number that some on here dont have. so i will let you know when that is up and going.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/06/2005 : 07:37:43 AM
Whatever, D&T audio would be cool too.
dialect Posted - 10/05/2005 : 10:17:14 PM
i dont have anything on your want list, nor any dvds right now...

but i have a bunch of stuff coming in sooner or later, most of it is d&t though, but im getting a dvd for the 9.17.03 show coming in...

ill get in contact with you then...
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/04/2005 : 4:15:38 PM
I actually made the 10/10/01 and 5/5/00 shows into DVD, I am currently working on (almost finished) 4/29/05 DVD from a MiniDV tape, and plan on putting the 12/9/01 show from Fitzgerald's on DVD as well, despite the darkness of the venue.

If you wanna trade, check out my music list in my sig.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/02/2005 : 4:44:45 PM
Of released material, the only one I know of is Chaos View.

Of material recorded by fans, I don't know how many actual dvds, but I have only one: 2003-09-07.

There are many mpeg or mpg files from concerts, though. At least 6, and probably more. I think a good bit has been recorded this year, though, so maybe there is still stuff to look forward to.

I don't know of any authoratative place to get this info. Best way is probably like you just did, to ask here. Erich used to have a site with loads of info, but I don't think he still does.

I'm doing my best to get everything there is out there, because I'm a completist. :) When I have it, I'll try to make sure I keep it up to date, and then I'll be an authoratative source... :)

And finally, tim's preference is to be called Tim, not timmy. As board members we tend to try to do what makes him happier.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000