How many Tim DVDs are there?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  4:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was curious as to how many dvds have been released of tim reynolds solo performances.

so far i know of:

are there any more? and is there an "authoratative" place to get information about bootleg dvds for timmy?

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  4:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of released material, the only one I know of is Chaos View.

Of material recorded by fans, I don't know how many actual dvds, but I have only one: 2003-09-07.

There are many mpeg or mpg files from concerts, though. At least 6, and probably more. I think a good bit has been recorded this year, though, so maybe there is still stuff to look forward to.

I don't know of any authoratative place to get this info. Best way is probably like you just did, to ask here. Erich used to have a site with loads of info, but I don't think he still does.

I'm doing my best to get everything there is out there, because I'm a completist. :) When I have it, I'll try to make sure I keep it up to date, and then I'll be an authoratative source... :)

And finally, tim's preference is to be called Tim, not timmy. As board members we tend to try to do what makes him happier.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  4:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I actually made the 10/10/01 and 5/5/00 shows into DVD, I am currently working on (almost finished) 4/29/05 DVD from a MiniDV tape, and plan on putting the 12/9/01 show from Fitzgerald's on DVD as well, despite the darkness of the venue.

If you wanna trade, check out my music list in my sig.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  10:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont have anything on your want list, nor any dvds right now...

but i have a bunch of stuff coming in sooner or later, most of it is d&t though, but im getting a dvd for the 9.17.03 show coming in...

ill get in contact with you then...
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  07:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whatever, D&T audio would be cool too.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  2:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im going to put together a little subsite just like www.dmbdvds.com with the tim dvds. i have a good little number that some on here dont have. so i will let you know when that is up and going.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000