Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 Favorite Acoustic shows?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sciphish Posted - 11/20/2003 : 10:03:50 PM
I've already kinda asked this, but I didnt get many replies. So i am just curious as to when Tim has played an acoustic( i.e. what tours exactly). And what is a good acoustic show. Thanks for the help. Enjoy the music.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DMBFanSJ Posted - 11/25/2003 : 12:39:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ChemicalMan

Can someone that has been to and downloaded from the archive.org site help me out. I downloaded a show and it's one file. It says it's a zip file, but doesn't look like it. Do I just need to use WinZip on it and then mkwACT and I'll be able to listen to it? Thanks for the help.

Try changing the file extension to .zip, that should fix your problem. After you unzip it just use mkwact, yah.
ChemicalMan Posted - 11/25/2003 : 08:05:53 AM
Can someone that has been to and downloaded from the archive.org site help me out. I downloaded a show and it's one file. It says it's a zip file, but doesn't look like it. Do I just need to use WinZip on it and then mkwACT and I'll be able to listen to it? Thanks for the help.
Jamie M Posted - 11/24/2003 : 8:11:15 PM
Where/what date was the strict acoustic show from this year?
thomasode Posted - 11/23/2003 : 11:47:41 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

quote:
Originally posted by sciphish:

...you guys(very mellow but intelligent crowd).

That's how I like to think of us! Heh.

Don't we all?? haha (I think SCIPHISH missed some of our toppics from about 5 months ago. pipes or cheese anyone?
Arthen Posted - 11/21/2003 : 02:53:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by sciphish:

...you guys(very mellow but intelligent crowd).

That's how I like to think of us! Heh.
sciphish Posted - 11/21/2003 : 12:09:06 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into them all. I cant but feel a little excited. I have been playing guitar for about 6 months. ANd have progressed very fast. I believe that D+T shows have helped. I have heard alot of Tims amazing antics. And i have to say that am blown away. Im gald to say i am a fullfledged fan. Thanks in part to you guys(very mellow but intelligent crwod). I hope we meet at a show some time. Have a Goodnight.
Erich Posted - 11/20/2003 : 11:52:33 PM
my fave is 10/26/00. I suggest listening to them all and coming to your own conclusions, as some people like others better.
prsmartin Posted - 11/20/2003 : 11:02:13 PM
Check out the 2003 acoustic show as mentioned above. It rocks...bigtime! I have it in the FTP. You can also get it throught the archive. Later...
Bustoff Posted - 11/20/2003 : 10:56:47 PM
Here are the most current acoustic tours that i know of:

2000 - summer/fall

2001 - spring/fall

There are many shows to download from these tours at the following link:

http://archive.org/audio/etree-searchresults.php?search=tim%20reynolds&total=37&start=0&limit=100&sort=date&submit=yes&collection=etree&searchAll=yes

Hope that helps.
Arthen Posted - 11/20/2003 : 10:09:51 PM
In the archive, the show from 1997 is one of my favorites. It's a lot like the "Gossip of the Neurons" live album. If you want straight acoustic, there is one show from 2003 that is strict acoustic that is really good. But check out his electric stuff too.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000