Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 03.05.99 TR and Dave @ Kiva Aud. Abq, NM

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
powdrdogdmb Posted - 04/18/2002 : 07:43:50 AM
ANYONE! I'm ISO the show that turned me onto Tim. 03.05.99 at the Kiva Auditorium in Albuquerque, NM; if you have this show I would love to trade, B&P, or work something else out. Hit me back at this message forum, email (powdrdog@hotmail.com), or use my AOL-IM at powdrdogdmb - the same as my message board name.

Peace Be With. WBB

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 12:02:36 AM
I'd do her....

I mean....

She'll do...

-what-
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/02/2002 : 11:03:06 PM
Spectacular, isn't she?
-J

powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/02/2002 : 10:29:19 PM
30 will tide me over, but the drooling will continue until I have them all!!! Are you on etree.com? Well, this makes one reason why I'll look forward to returning to the states - but I swear I will not get tired of pretending I understand what my beautiful Austrian neighbor is saying just so I can stare at her a bit longer. D'OH!
-WBB

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 9:47:48 PM
I'll just say that Sylvia had a movie portion to her site.....that should tell you enough.

-What-
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/02/2002 : 9:37:45 PM
What'd I do?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 8:59:40 PM
Oh I understand about the mp3 now. I just think it's better safe than sorry. But you seem pretty trustworthy, and I'd do it for you. Problem is, I don't know how to do it. And my connection is so slow (especially right now [damn you Silky]) that I'm not sure it would make sense for me to try to do that... sorry man. But I'll make it up to you on the B&P when you get back. How many discs did you say you wanted? 30? That's all? Well, ok..

-What-
powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/02/2002 : 8:53:06 PM
Oh, and about the trading rules, I know you aren't supposed to trade mp3's - this much is clear. But in the rules on e-tree and lots of other places say it's okay for you to have mp3's on your computer for personal use. I'd say since I couldn't bring all my CD's to Austria that this is a pretty legit personal use question. Be assured I don't trade mp3 sourced files unless it's just for sampling purposes for 1 track so the other person can make their own rating - and I don't trade anything other than SHN's or CDR's - I will definately ask you kindly to B&P that set for me when I get back, but for now mp3's are all I can get, and that's what I mean. If you still don't want to rip that track for me I understand, but I just wanted to be clear.
Peace Be With
-WBB

powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/02/2002 : 8:45:47 PM
I mean:
quote:
And what's this about???

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's all you have...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm???

.......That you have a pretty f(*&*^ing extensive collection, I'm impressed. If you add in some Phish shows (like the Millenium Show at Big Cypress Seminole Res. in Florida) a show I was glad not to miss... you would pretty much cover my wish list...--Kewl--
-WBB

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 3:59:31 PM
Even if I could convert that to mp3 (meaning if I knew how) I wouldn't. Tapers specifically request for people not to, and I have no real reason to do that...

But I'd be more than happy to do a B&P for you. Small, big, it doesn't matter.

And what's this about???

quote:
So that's all you have...

Hmm???

-What-
powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/02/2002 : 1:42:40 PM
So that's all you have... WOW... I'll be hitting you up for some B&P's when I get back for sure if you are up for it/have TIMe. I have almost all of Oakdale Theater 2-5-99 on my computer (mp3 sourced) but if you have TIMe now to get TR's second solo uploaded to mp3 so I could have the whole show, it'd would be really nice to listen to the whole show even though it's not digital source.
Peace Be With
-WBB

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 12:24:45 PM
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds March 5, 1999
Kiva Auditorium, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Setlist
Two Step
All Along the Watchtower
Crush
Tripping Billies (Nature)
Proudest Monkey -->
Satellite
The Stone (Can't Help Falling In Love)
Stay
Bartender -->
Don't Drink the Water (This Land Is Your Land)
Tim Solo (Unknown)
Lie In Our Graves
Lover Lay Down
Jimi Thing (What Will Become of Me) -->
Pantala Naga Pampa
For the Beauty of Wynona
Crash Into Me (Dixie Chicken)
Warehouse (Passion)
Tim Solo (Unknown)
Wild Horses
Too Much
Seek Up
Ants Marching
Encore:
New Song #2("Digging a Ditch")
Say Goodbye
Dancing Nancies

I don't have the show tho. If you find a good copy, let me know...if you look at my list, you'll probably notice that I do have most of that tour....and so I would like to have that show too..

-What-
powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/02/2002 : 10:06:57 AM
FOR ERICH or any others to answer that know, do you have a set list for this show? That would be a start for me, I can seem to find that either...
-WBB

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000