03.05.99 TR and Dave @ Kiva Aud. Abq, NM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  07:43:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ANYONE! I'm ISO the show that turned me onto Tim. 03.05.99 at the Kiva Auditorium in Albuquerque, NM; if you have this show I would love to trade, B&P, or work something else out. Hit me back at this message forum, email (powdrdog@hotmail.com), or use my AOL-IM at powdrdogdmb - the same as my message board name.

Peace Be With. WBB

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  10:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FOR ERICH or any others to answer that know, do you have a set list for this show? That would be a start for me, I can seem to find that either...
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  12:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds March 5, 1999
Kiva Auditorium, Albuquerque, New Mexico
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setlist
Two Step
All Along the Watchtower
Crush
Tripping Billies (Nature)
Proudest Monkey -->
Satellite
The Stone (Can't Help Falling In Love)
Stay
Bartender -->
Don't Drink the Water (This Land Is Your Land)
Tim Solo (Unknown)
Lie In Our Graves
Lover Lay Down
Jimi Thing (What Will Become of Me) -->
Pantala Naga Pampa
For the Beauty of Wynona
Crash Into Me (Dixie Chicken)
Warehouse (Passion)
Tim Solo (Unknown)
Wild Horses
Too Much
Seek Up
Ants Marching
Encore:
New Song #2("Digging a Ditch")
Say Goodbye
Dancing Nancies

I don't have the show tho. If you find a good copy, let me know...if you look at my list, you'll probably notice that I do have most of that tour....and so I would like to have that show too..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  1:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So that's all you have... WOW... I'll be hitting you up for some B&P's when I get back for sure if you are up for it/have TIMe. I have almost all of Oakdale Theater 2-5-99 on my computer (mp3 sourced) but if you have TIMe now to get TR's second solo uploaded to mp3 so I could have the whole show, it'd would be really nice to listen to the whole show even though it's not digital source.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  3:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Even if I could convert that to mp3 (meaning if I knew how) I wouldn't. Tapers specifically request for people not to, and I have no real reason to do that...

But I'd be more than happy to do a B&P for you. Small, big, it doesn't matter.

And what's this about???

quote:
So that's all you have...

Hmm???

-What-
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  8:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I mean:
quote:
And what's this about???

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's all you have...

Hmm???

.......That you have a pretty f(*&*^ing extensive collection, I'm impressed. If you add in some Phish shows (like the Millenium Show at Big Cypress Seminole Res. in Florida) a show I was glad not to miss... you would pretty much cover my wish list...--Kewl--
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  8:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and about the trading rules, I know you aren't supposed to trade mp3's - this much is clear. But in the rules on e-tree and lots of other places say it's okay for you to have mp3's on your computer for personal use. I'd say since I couldn't bring all my CD's to Austria that this is a pretty legit personal use question. Be assured I don't trade mp3 sourced files unless it's just for sampling purposes for 1 track so the other person can make their own rating - and I don't trade anything other than SHN's or CDR's - I will definately ask you kindly to B&P that set for me when I get back, but for now mp3's are all I can get, and that's what I mean. If you still don't want to rip that track for me I understand, but I just wanted to be clear.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  8:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I understand about the mp3 now. I just think it's better safe than sorry. But you seem pretty trustworthy, and I'd do it for you. Problem is, I don't know how to do it. And my connection is so slow (especially right now [damn you Silky]) that I'm not sure it would make sense for me to try to do that... sorry man. But I'll make it up to you on the B&P when you get back. How many discs did you say you wanted? 30? That's all? Well, ok..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What'd I do?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll just say that Sylvia had a movie portion to her site.....that should tell you enough.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  10:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
30 will tide me over, but the drooling will continue until I have them all!!! Are you on etree.com? Well, this makes one reason why I'll look forward to returning to the states - but I swear I will not get tired of pretending I understand what my beautiful Austrian neighbor is saying just so I can stare at her a bit longer. D'OH!
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  11:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Spectacular, isn't she?
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd do her....

I mean....

She'll do...

-what-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000