Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 ISO Good Multieffects Processor

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/30/2006 : 6:55:47 PM
Hey all, I've been doing some recording lately and I'm wanting add some electric guitar parts to my songs. The problem is that the only effects processor I have is a Zoom GFX707 which, needless to say, leaves a lot to the imagination. I cannot find a decent distortion/overdrive with the thing.

I'm wanting to upgrade, but I don't know what is best out there for the money. I am looking in the under $300 range. A friend suggested the Line 6 POD, but I don't have a lot of experience with multieffects (probably why I wound up with the Zoom in the first place). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am open to floor units or rackmountable units since I would only use this for recording and I do not play out on electric.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/03/2006 : 9:53:48 PM
you'll like it.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 10/03/2006 : 6:27:32 PM
Cool, thanks for the tip. That is actually one of the few I've been looking at. Now if I could just find a local store that has one I could try out, that would be fantastic.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/01/2006 : 02:05:30 AM
try looking at the Korg ToneWorks Pandora line. I have an acoustic one my dad got me for my b-day, it's very good. It fits in the palm of your hand, as bit as a caculator, and it really gives great quality. It's quite amazing.

The electric and bass ones look nice too. Check them out, they are about $150 I think.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000