ISO Good Multieffects Processor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  6:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey all, I've been doing some recording lately and I'm wanting add some electric guitar parts to my songs. The problem is that the only effects processor I have is a Zoom GFX707 which, needless to say, leaves a lot to the imagination. I cannot find a decent distortion/overdrive with the thing.

I'm wanting to upgrade, but I don't know what is best out there for the money. I am looking in the under $300 range. A friend suggested the Line 6 POD, but I don't have a lot of experience with multieffects (probably why I wound up with the Zoom in the first place). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am open to floor units or rackmountable units since I would only use this for recording and I do not play out on electric.

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2006 :  02:05:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
try looking at the Korg ToneWorks Pandora line. I have an acoustic one my dad got me for my b-day, it's very good. It fits in the palm of your hand, as bit as a caculator, and it really gives great quality. It's quite amazing.

The electric and bass ones look nice too. Check them out, they are about $150 I think.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  6:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool, thanks for the tip. That is actually one of the few I've been looking at. Now if I could just find a local store that has one I could try out, that would be fantastic.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  9:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you'll like it.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000