Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Favorite TR song to play

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/01/2005 : 8:21:28 PM
It's always changing for me, but right now I'm addicted to Try a Little Harder. Normally I don't learn a tune to the point where I can rock the fuck OUT on it, especially a song this hard, but I can honestly say that I can spew some sexy sounds from my guitar when I play this piece.

..and alliteration is cool.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Batstone Posted - 09/27/2005 : 2:27:43 PM
my fav tim songs ot play are, Stream, And Then They Were Free... or Hopeful Heresy....
OnlySuperstition Posted - 09/27/2005 : 11:57:09 AM
Although I dont play it perfect, and then they were free is a beautiful masterpiece. I have a bit of trouble with the rhythm but the flow of the song is very soothing.

If i could learn CHE that would be my favorite song too play... that was kinda obvious
centurybrother Posted - 09/24/2005 : 3:39:15 PM
Stranger in a Strained Land...Century Sister...Hopeful Heresy...Letting Go...Stream...Smile...Loose Interp...and so on...
Zack Posted - 09/23/2005 : 1:09:53 PM
Try a Little Harder..i know it too good (its sad), Is anybody here, High in the west, and of course you are my sanity must be my favorite...(and fluoresence..1st one i learned)
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 09/02/2005 : 07:56:30 AM
What TR song isn't good to play? I kinda play Hopeful Heresy and Jemez a lot (hence the name). I like to play Dissident as well, great chords on that one. And Then They Were Free is usually the show stopper, though. Yeehaw.
Arthen Posted - 09/01/2005 : 11:14:19 PM
Smile, Rheginos, Loose Int, Turn It Into Love, Breathing Space, Chatterbox.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/01/2005 : 10:14:55 PM
Damn this just makes me realize I haven't been playing enough TR music. I guess I would have to say that I really like playing Impermanance, and I really like to play metamorphisis, but I probably suck at both. Not to mention Valley of Flowers or You are my sanity.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000