Favorite TR song to play
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  8:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's always changing for me, but right now I'm addicted to Try a Little Harder. Normally I don't learn a tune to the point where I can rock the fuck OUT on it, especially a song this hard, but I can honestly say that I can spew some sexy sounds from my guitar when I play this piece.

..and alliteration is cool.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  10:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn this just makes me realize I haven't been playing enough TR music. I guess I would have to say that I really like playing Impermanance, and I really like to play metamorphisis, but I probably suck at both. Not to mention Valley of Flowers or You are my sanity.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  11:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smile, Rheginos, Loose Int, Turn It Into Love, Breathing Space, Chatterbox.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  07:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What TR song isn't good to play? I kinda play Hopeful Heresy and Jemez a lot (hence the name). I like to play Dissident as well, great chords on that one. And Then They Were Free is usually the show stopper, though. Yeehaw.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Zack
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  1:09:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try a Little Harder..i know it too good (its sad), Is anybody here, High in the west, and of course you are my sanity must be my favorite...(and fluoresence..1st one i learned)

Zack
Go to Top of Page

centurybrother
Try A Little Harder

54 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  3:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit centurybrother's Homepage  Send centurybrother an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stranger in a Strained Land...Century Sister...Hopeful Heresy...Letting Go...Stream...Smile...Loose Interp...and so on...
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  11:57:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although I dont play it perfect, and then they were free is a beautiful masterpiece. I have a bit of trouble with the rhythm but the flow of the song is very soothing.

If i could learn CHE that would be my favorite song too play... that was kinda obvious

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  2:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my fav tim songs ot play are, Stream, And Then They Were Free... or Hopeful Heresy....

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000