Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 ~!!!!!!!!Common fills to any TR song idea!!!!!!!!~

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/01/2004 : 3:24:02 PM
i don't know about you guys, but i'm constantly hearing various fills and common parts that tim throws into his songs and i think theyre genius, but i always find that fills are often not included in the tab. I have thought up an idea around this, and that is to have a section next to each tab in the archive that would function much like a forum, only it is simply a place where people can post any fills that they like that tim often does and that they have tabbed out. Of course, this could be alot of programming, and an easier way to do it were for people in the forum now to just make new topics and post their favorite fills or improv bits that they know and play. Ideas? Comments? Modifications to my little idea? I think it would be a pretty effective way to spread the wealth...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 09/03/2004 : 12:46:30 AM
"I pooped a hammer?"

I'd love to get a tab of the jam, Silky...Just basic chords cause I can't figure them out...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/02/2004 : 12:10:33 AM
Jay, I've not tabbed a jam for Feeling Doors, but I could if you would like. Just say the word my man...
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/01/2004 : 10:24:37 PM
"Brick, where'd you get a grenade?"
"I dont know..."

"LOOOUUUUUD NOISES"

go see anchorman if you havent....too many classic lines to even remember
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/01/2004 : 10:22:43 PM
yeah posting in the forum is much more practical, and that is useful being able to edit the tabs in the archive...maybe people with decent fills can request them to be added, and if they're accurate enough and play well, then they can be added
Jay Posted - 09/01/2004 : 8:10:41 PM
Ah yes, I have forgotten your amending capabilities, Silky. Do you happen to have a basic tab for the jam part of Feeling Doors?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/01/2004 : 6:51:13 PM
Not a bad idea at all. What might be a little easier, though, would be to just post all your fills in the tab section of the messageboard. If any of them seem totally stellar and essential to the song, I may just add them as an addendum to the end of the given tab in the tab archive.
Jay Posted - 09/01/2004 : 6:29:16 PM
"This Burrito is soooo gooood!! But it's so filling..." THWACK!
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/01/2004 : 4:35:55 PM
yeah that is a good idea. However, being a tim reynolds site, seperation between tim and non-tim song licks and tricks would be needed just to keep it more organized. Organization would be the #1 problem if everyone were to post their LICKS AND TRICKS on the tab forum... LICKS AND TRICKS!!

ahaha thats so much fun to say...
Jay Posted - 09/01/2004 : 4:29:27 PM
I think that's a pretty cool idea...Just a topic for various things we've picked up? I think it would be better if it was fills and cool licks adn shit from everywhere, not just TR...that way we'll spread more wealth, which may or may not be a good thing.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000