Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Stream Question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SMurphy Posted - 06/08/2004 : 5:21:38 PM
On the live at luther college disc - Tim's song Stream is awesome. What effect is he using after he loops the harmonic? Is that the volume pedal? Very cool sound...
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 06/24/2004 : 04:25:59 AM
Oh my god that was utterly hilarious and shameful. I've been studying DMB fans for erratic behavior and language usage, and have discovered that this mysterious "set", is what, in English, we would call a "stage".

All in good fun though. But seriously buddy, you really put your foot into it with that one. At least you can start a new Profile since you only had two posts anyways.
Macht Posted - 06/23/2004 : 1:49:19 PM
getting paid to go ding ding ding over and over again would be cool... yesterday i got paid for yelling ON and OFF over and over again, but nowhere near musically
CPPJames Posted - 06/23/2004 : 1:31:15 PM
I have to admit, I actually laughed at that too. I sincerely hope he was using an extremely subtle joke in response, but if he was serious...wow.

~James
guitarted Posted - 06/21/2004 : 10:02:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by gpants12188

there is no way that dave sings DING over and over until the song ends, i am a die hard dave fan and at the end of the previous track which is typical situation dave says that he is leaving the set and he had tim play something for the crowd so dave was not even on the set when tim was playing stream

-Steve

Oh my god, this is the funniest thing in the world. I started laughing my ass off when I read this. He actually thought I was serious!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 06/21/2004 : 4:31:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by guitarted
He doesn't loop the harmonic
He makes Daves matthews sing "DING" over and over until the end of the song

I knew there was a reason why those DING's are off key.

Adam
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 06/21/2004 : 3:20:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by gpants12188

there is no way that dave sings DING over and over until the song ends, i am a die hard dave fan and at the end of the previous track which is typical situation dave says that he is leaving the set and he had tim play something for the crowd so dave was not even on the set when tim was playing stream

-Steve

I agree..........

that this was a joke.

Adam
Macht Posted - 06/20/2004 : 8:00:23 PM
that was a joke :P
gpants12188 Posted - 06/20/2004 : 7:41:00 PM

-Steve
guitarted Posted - 06/11/2004 : 4:42:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SMurphy

On the live at luther college disc - Tim's song Stream is awesome. What effect is he using after he loops the harmonic? Is that the volume pedal? Very cool sound...

He doesn't loop the harmonic
He makes Daves matthews sing "DING" over and over until the end of the song
Silky The Pimp Posted - 06/08/2004 : 6:29:45 PM
That's exactly it... volume swells.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000