Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Effects Pedals and Acoustic Guitars

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SMurphy Posted - 06/06/2004 : 07:53:34 AM
How does Tim get his acoustic to sound so clear even after going through all those pedals? I do a lot of looping as well and I'm seeming to loose a lot of sound quality when running my Taylor 310ce and 314ce into my guitar rig. Here is what I'm running:

Taylor -> TU-2 Tuner -> DD-6 Digital Delay -> RC-20 Loop Station -> Whirlwind IMP-2 DI Box

Is there anyway to make my guitar sound cleaner when coming out? When I run it through without effects it sounds great but as soon as I run it through this chain it sounds muddy. I am using PlanetWaves gold ended cables (patch and 10 ft for guitar to pedals).

How does TR do it??? Let me know if you have any solutions.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zachmozach Posted - 06/06/2004 : 5:54:54 PM
He uses 2 Sans Amp Acoustic DI. You can see them both just above the Line 6 delay module. That is the reason Tim's guitars sound great plugged in.
willyc4744 Posted - 06/06/2004 : 5:37:48 PM
The Boss Noise Suppressor might help....I have one and it seems to clean up the sound alot
Macht Posted - 06/06/2004 : 1:14:03 PM
Try fooling around with the knobs on the amp. I have a nice amp for an acoustic and can change the sound of it decently and fairly easy, and I'm not really sure what the knobs are for :P. (I'm not talking about the mid's, low and high :P).

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000