Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Tabbing Software?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sid137 Posted - 06/05/2003 : 05:05:42 AM
Hi,

I've started to tab out some of Tim's solos, and would like to post some things online, but I'm too lazy to manually type all of that stuff into notepad. Does anyone know of any good tabbing programs that make it easier, or any tricks that could be helpful?

Thanks
-Sidney
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thomasode Posted - 06/10/2003 : 7:13:22 PM
Hey Geekmug, if you haven't already go to http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2810 and sign up as our 100th TR fan!
geekmug Posted - 06/10/2003 : 6:44:23 PM
I like to use [url=http://www.power-tab.net/]PowerTab[/url]. (The website was down as of this post)
Poparad Posted - 06/05/2003 : 08:10:09 AM
well, the spacing didn't work out exactly right, but just paste that into notepad and save it as a file for templates.
Poparad Posted - 06/05/2003 : 08:08:45 AM
When I tab things out, I keep a file with some blank tab staves at small and wide spacing to copy and paste into my new tab while I work on it. Eventually you'll get used to typing numbers into the staves as if you were writting them on paper. Here are the templates I use:

|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +

|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000