Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Help Please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ty Posted - 12/20/2002 : 3:41:35 PM
My friend for some reason thinks Tim sucks because he has never heard of him, and he also claims to be a great guitarist. Could any of you please reccomend a song for me to stump him with?

Any help would be appreciated
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubylith Posted - 12/23/2002 : 12:08:21 PM
i meant order not roder, jeez this is gonna be a long dayy.
hehe
rubylith Posted - 12/23/2002 : 12:06:22 PM
its fun to mess with the roder of your pedals. Like if you have your wah wah before the dd-5 when u use it it will effect the loop sound. But if the wah wah is last, after the dd-5, it will only effect what you play over it. Also if you have another delay after the dd-5 anything on the dd-5 like a loop or delay will be double delayed by the second delay pedal. I like putting a delay before the dd-5 so you can use a cool delay on a loop, like what tim does on entity.
rubylith Posted - 12/23/2002 : 12:04:04 PM
if anyone claims tim sucks that obviously shows there unability to understand music, and the fact that they arent even a musician. People are very jelous sometimes, i pity those sort. Music is great, we say something sucks? If it makes one person happy its all worth it. It seems your friend is bitter about not being recognized for his ability, but with comments spewing from his mouth like that theres no wonder.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/22/2002 : 7:05:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JemezFoodPeople

The song i usually play for people to grab their attention in the direction of tim is the wayfarer - especially the latter part of the song.. you ALL know what i am talkin about. nobody can deny the kickassity of that riff.

Are you talking about when he does those extremely fast bass slaps? Man! I can't even fathom how the hell he does that.
CheersDtoT Posted - 12/22/2002 : 10:28:29 AM

I also love to play the Wayfarer, it's an awsome song. When I want to show people the bulk of TR I play Mercy Street ( Peter Gabriel Solo) or I play Stream but to make it even funner I throw in a little slap bass riff which I repeat on my DD-5 and beef up with my Flang Pedal. If I was going to give your friend a song I would play him TR 's Stream but one where he does it on a 12 string, because those Streams kick some serious ass !!!!!! Cheers
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 12/21/2002 : 01:20:05 AM
The song i usually play for people to grab their attention in the direction of tim is the wayfarer - especially the latter part of the song.. you ALL know what i am talkin about. nobody can deny the kickassity of that riff.
ty Posted - 12/20/2002 : 4:41:31 PM
thanks alot
dirtysloth Posted - 12/20/2002 : 4:30:32 PM
I'd say Kundalini Bonfire. No one who sucks could ever attempt to play that one. And if your friend listens to that and doesn't at least appreciate it if he doesn't like it, then ignore his claim about being a great guitarist, at least until he can play it for you himself.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000