Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 acoustic simulator

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toolbasket Posted - 10/21/2002 : 2:26:52 PM
i was looking at new pedal. The boss ac-2 acoustic simulator. does this pedal serve a serve the same purpose as the ag-stomp? what are the main differences besides the price and the mic-modeling?
if any body knows please let me know.
thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthur Posted - 11/05/2003 : 09:01:20 AM
Sansamp is very cool tool. Don't go mad with the blend control though, cos things get a little bassy/muffly. Used to own an ac-2, it was a bit like alcohol free beer.
GRock Posted - 10/29/2003 : 12:27:23 PM
i own a Sansamp and would recommend it to anyone. it is an amazing DI. with that said i am wondering if anyone has a Boss AC-2 Acoustic simulator stomp pedal, and if it adds anything to acoustic guitar. i've used one with an electric at the store and it sounded alright (meh) but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts about this or things to try with the acoustic before i go to the guitar store.
dick mountjoy Posted - 10/23/2002 : 6:14:14 PM
SansAmp acoustic DI $189 at musiciansfriend.com
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=021023122605024167206022369788/search/g=home/detail/base_id/35163
ngetal Posted - 10/23/2002 : 04:46:26 AM
ive only tried out the boss acous simulator on a electric,wasnt the sound i was looking for...acoustic,could be neat tho...

for prices look at www.musiciansfriend.com

boos pedals are anywhere from 100$ to 250$ USD
CheersDtoT Posted - 10/23/2002 : 12:44:48 AM

Hey Silky ...... well you know how TR uses a SansAmp Acoustic DI Pedal .....well do you know hoe much one of those cost ? Because I'm thinking about trying one . Also are they hard to find or are they mostly available everywhere ????? Cheers !
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/22/2002 : 5:41:44 PM
I have a boss acoustic simulator and it sounds pretty good, but TR's setup definitely sounds better.
toolbasket Posted - 10/22/2002 : 5:13:28 PM
doesnt anybody know? I want to use the ac-2 with an acoustic guitar in order to get a better acoustic sound. Can this pedal be used for this?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000