Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 tim new toys???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ngetal Posted - 07/24/2002 : 7:47:10 PM
in the pic section of the new tour i was looking at i saw the larger red pedal(prolly a multi fx) any idea what this is?

or whats the make of that red 12 string he was using??

i thought i saw a roland sampler in afew pics aswell. is it true?

ring modulators go ''zing zang zow''
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 10:12:50 PM
wow, the one i was refering to, the action is just shot, theres probably about three quarters of an inch from the string to the fret. lol. as for intonation...there isnt any. lol

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Jay Posted - 08/20/2002 : 11:59:38 AM
true, I've played Yamahas that are the shittiest thing ever, adn have palyed some that sound like a Martin D-28.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 12:20:09 AM
My friend has a Yamaha acoustic, peice of junk, guess they make all ranges...

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 02:24:23 AM
A friend of mine has a Yamaha 12 that he bought years ago...and it has NEVER warped or anyhtign, so yeah, they are nice stuff! And Carter uses Yamaha drums...so there...and Tim uses s Yamaha pedal of some sort...there...get it...dman I'm TIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/03/2002 : 6:57:42 PM
I've played some Yamaha acoustics that were decent beginners, but I've never really cared for their electrics. Their pedals like the AG Stomp, DG Stomp and the new modulation thing are pretty sweet though, especially if you're playing through a PA. The settings on the DG sound a lot like the real amps.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
pcbTIM Posted - 07/31/2002 : 4:34:01 PM
I guess they only do the extremes.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
ngetal Posted - 07/31/2002 : 06:05:35 AM
hmmm.....i always thought yamaha gear was crapola. guess i was wrong. i rememebr seeing very crappy yamaha geetars in sears catologs for like 200$ or less.

Fluffy Posted - 07/30/2002 : 08:01:03 AM
This link may answer some of your pedal questions:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=688

I wrote this about TR's use and love of the DG Stomp pedal in another post:

He uses the Yamaha DG Stomp pedal. He loves the recreations of Amp sounds it has. He says you can't tell the difference. He was so excited when he heard the way the Marshall stack setting sounded. Now he can travel with a Marshall stack for his SG and you can carry it in 1 hand. Whoo HOO!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 07/25/2002 : 6:52:53 PM
And the sampler I believe is this... http://www.zzounds.com/love.music?p=p.BOSSP303&a=adTLink,BOSSP303_020607

That's not how I remember it looking like though... maybe my memory is just off... but maybe it's a different model number... however, the Dr. Sample was mentioned here... http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=693

dirtysloth Posted - 07/25/2002 : 6:28:27 PM
And some more discussion on the 12-string... http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=175

dirtysloth Posted - 07/25/2002 : 6:23:57 PM
That would be this... http://yamaha.com/cgi-win/webcgi.exe/DsplyModel/?gGUE00004DG+STOMP

ngetal Posted - 07/25/2002 : 01:16:40 AM
ok i found out the guitar semi acoustic is made by veillette guitars. im not sure what model tim has himself but they make BARRITONE 12 STRINGS !!! thats fucking rad. the have peizo pickups in the bridge for a great sound.

i still have no clue waht the red pedal is tho...anyone know?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000