Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 GraphTech Products

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 03/30/2002 : 12:42:05 PM
http://www.graphtech.bc.ca/artists.asp

Anyone know what TR uses that gets him listed on this website? I sure don't. Doesn't mean he doesn't, could be a guitar thang and I just don't know all the technical thingamabobbies.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 04/10/2002 : 03:33:23 AM
It is actually TR's question. I looked at it and I have no idea what that thing even does. Shouldn't surprise anyone since I am such a fucking asshole, idiot. I will pass on the info to TR and see if that is what he is asking about. Thanx for the info.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jamie M Posted - 04/09/2002 : 7:20:36 PM
I don't even know what this thing is... but if you go to the Product Search there's a whole category called "Acoustic Saddle".
http://www.graphtech.bc.ca/products.asp
Does that even answer your question Fluffy?

Fluffy Posted - 04/07/2002 : 8:15:10 PM
TIM uses GraphTech on ALL his electric guitars. He attributes Graphtech as one of the reasons he switched back to electric guitars back in the day. Apparently breaking strings really was getting him down. He discovered Graphtech and says they are great. He also said Dave used to break alot of strings on his acoustics and got TR wondering if Graphtech made a bridge and saddle for acoustic guitars that are as good as the ones for electric. Anyone know?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/31/2002 : 05:07:41 AM
I shall ask him next time I talk to him. Thanx for the heads-up!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
otter Posted - 03/31/2002 : 04:18:21 AM
Hey Fluffy, thanks alot man for the tab sites you posted, its appreciated. Addressing your question at hand though, I know a lil about Graphtec. These guys make bridge and sadle replacements for guitars out of graphite--claiming that you wont break as many strings using their product as opposed to metal. I dont know if its false or not though ask TIM if he uses replaced sadles on any of his guitars.

Take care Fluffy,
Otter

Jamie M Posted - 03/30/2002 : 6:55:40 PM
Looks like false advertising to me!
Though it could be anything as small as the little knob that holds on the guitar strap. You should ask Tim about that.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000