GraphTech Products
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  12:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.graphtech.bc.ca/artists.asp

Anyone know what TR uses that gets him listed on this website? I sure don't. Doesn't mean he doesn't, could be a guitar thang and I just don't know all the technical thingamabobbies.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  6:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like false advertising to me!
Though it could be anything as small as the little knob that holds on the guitar strap. You should ask Tim about that.

Go to Top of Page

otter
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  04:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Send otter an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, thanks alot man for the tab sites you posted, its appreciated. Addressing your question at hand though, I know a lil about Graphtec. These guys make bridge and sadle replacements for guitars out of graphite--claiming that you wont break as many strings using their product as opposed to metal. I dont know if its false or not though ask TIM if he uses replaced sadles on any of his guitars.

Take care Fluffy,
Otter

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  05:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I shall ask him next time I talk to him. Thanx for the heads-up!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  8:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TIM uses GraphTech on ALL his electric guitars. He attributes Graphtech as one of the reasons he switched back to electric guitars back in the day. Apparently breaking strings really was getting him down. He discovered Graphtech and says they are great. He also said Dave used to break alot of strings on his acoustics and got TR wondering if Graphtech made a bridge and saddle for acoustic guitars that are as good as the ones for electric. Anyone know?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  7:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't even know what this thing is... but if you go to the Product Search there's a whole category called "Acoustic Saddle".
http://www.graphtech.bc.ca/products.asp
Does that even answer your question Fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  03:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is actually TR's question. I looked at it and I have no idea what that thing even does. Shouldn't surprise anyone since I am such a fucking asshole, idiot. I will pass on the info to TR and see if that is what he is asking about. Thanx for the info.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000