Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 History Major

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 03/16/2010 : 12:09:47 PM
Anyone in the greater Washington DC Metro area want to hire a BA/MA History graduate? No one else does either...
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 03/21/2010 : 11:04:27 PM
yeah, send me your resume!

Also, check out Twitter on Wednesdays. That's the day they encourage people to post employment opportunities.

Teri :)

quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Ben, have you met up with Teri yet? (Fluffy's sister) She is in the DC area,& knows a lot of people. If you are on Facebook, you should ask to "friend" her if you aren't already on her list. She is also amazing at networking. If nothing else, I bet she would have a lot of suggestions. I find it hard to believe that with your background, DC wouldn't have something available. History museum, university prof, something like that.Don't give up! You know what they say, find something you love and then find out how to make money from it. You love history, surly you can find a way to make money off of that!

PJK Posted - 03/16/2010 : 9:21:53 PM
Ben, have you met up with Teri yet? (Fluffy's sister) She is in the DC area,& knows a lot of people. If you are on Facebook, you should ask to "friend" her if you aren't already on her list. She is also amazing at networking. If nothing else, I bet she would have a lot of suggestions. I find it hard to believe that with your background, DC wouldn't have something available. History museum, university prof, something like that.Don't give up! You know what they say, find something you love and then find out how to make money from it. You love history, surly you can find a way to make money off of that!
gnome44 Posted - 03/16/2010 : 7:56:39 PM
Don't sweat it. You'll find something eventually. I don't think anyone is having an easy time finding jobs right now. I know a lot (too many) people who are currently unemployed. It'll take some time...but something sweet will open up soon enough.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000