New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  12:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone in the greater Washington DC Metro area want to hire a BA/MA History graduate? No one else does either...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  7:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't sweat it. You'll find something eventually. I don't think anyone is having an easy time finding jobs right now. I know a lot (too many) people who are currently unemployed. It'll take some time...but something sweet will open up soon enough.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  9:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ben, have you met up with Teri yet? (Fluffy's sister) She is in the DC area,& knows a lot of people. If you are on Facebook, you should ask to "friend" her if you aren't already on her list. She is also amazing at networking. If nothing else, I bet she would have a lot of suggestions. I find it hard to believe that with your background, DC wouldn't have something available. History museum, university prof, something like that.Don't give up! You know what they say, find something you love and then find out how to make money from it. You love history, surly you can find a way to make money off of that!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  11:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, send me your resume!

Also, check out Twitter on Wednesdays. That's the day they encourage people to post employment opportunities.

Teri :)

quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Ben, have you met up with Teri yet? (Fluffy's sister) She is in the DC area,& knows a lot of people. If you are on Facebook, you should ask to "friend" her if you aren't already on her list. She is also amazing at networking. If nothing else, I bet she would have a lot of suggestions. I find it hard to believe that with your background, DC wouldn't have something available. History museum, university prof, something like that.Don't give up! You know what they say, find something you love and then find out how to make money from it. You love history, surly you can find a way to make money off of that!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000